Chapter 24

Narrated

#Umembeso kaZamokuhle Shozi noSboniso Khumalo

It was Saturday morning and Zama's family had just arrived in KZN they were now going to the guest house that Nobuhle had booked for them. When they got there they all freshened up and prepared for the day. Meanwhile at the Khumalo homestead they were also preparing for the day. Everyone was happy and everyone was impatiently waiting for 12pm so the ceremony can start. It was 9 o'clock in the morning and the tables were being set along with the tent. They had opted for a yellow and white theme and a touch of gold. Everyone had their hands on something while Nobuhle chose to be the chef for the day, she preferred being away from the family so for help she hired people who were going to help her while cooking. In the guest house the Shozi family was double checking if everything was there and they didn't leave anything behind. They had bought pinafores, blankets and a whole lot of other things.

Zama was shaking in disbelief she couldn't believe that this was really her that's doing all of this. At the age 22 she has already graduated, she is doing her dream job and now she is about to get married she couldn't wait for the day she wears her white dress and walk down the isle where she will officially become Mrs Khumalo.

Meanwhile Sboniso was happy that everything is going accordingly, but he wanted someone he could talk to because he was scared. He only had one person who understood him and never judged him, that person was Nobuhle. He went to her and found her instructing her team on how to do things.

Sboniso: Buhle

Nobuhle looked up and smiled.

Nobuhle: Niso

Sboniso: singakhuluma ngasese (can we talk privately)

Nobuhle: sure, uRight bhuti? (Are you alright brother)

She asked as she wiped her hands and followed him to somewhere private, they went to their special place it was a rock that was behind the big tree that was in the yard. They used to love sitting there together when they were young.

Sboniso: angizizwa kahle Buhle ngiyasaba (I'm not okay Buhle I'm scared)

Nobuhle: I get it this is a huge step you are two steps in there is no turning back now but why are you scared?

Sboniso: what if I marry her then later not treat her right? Do you think this is too fast? She just turned 22 and I already want to marry her you know a few days ago she told me she was ready for sex but I knew she was just craving it she wasn't ready she forced me into breaking her virginity...

Nobuhle: damn did you do it?

Sboniso: I acted like I was but she cried as it was painful so I left her point is I promised not to do it with her until she is married but I almost did it not because I wanted to but because of her in future it might be bigger than just taking her virginity and what will I do? What kind of husband will I be if I can't respect her wishes and control myself?

Nobuhle: you didn't proceed with it why?

Sboniso: because it didn't feel right yes I want to have sex with her but I just can't do it when she is not ready I will always respect her even if it means I must suffer.

Nobuhle: then thats how you will know that you will be a great husband to her you know how to respect her even when it is hard for you, you do not let anything control you when it comes to her you're just you. I know you will treat her well because you love her. We all protect what we love at all cost I trust you will do the same with her.

Sboniso: you really think so?

Nobuhle: I know so and if ever you need advice or help my door is always open brother.