Chapter 75

Nobuhle's Pov

It's crazy how one's life can change so drastically. From being an intruder in your own family to being a teenager with big dreams then being a millionaire, finding love, getting my heartbroken, getting married, having a child, becoming a multi billionaire and the first richest woman, being raped, kidnapped, being a princess, having superpowers, getting pregnant again with two baby daddies, losing a child, losing my husband, losing myself to becoming a mother of 5, a single mom and a motherfucking Queen. If you told me this was going to be my life back then, I would've   laughed at you and probably told you your dreams are bigger than every man that walks on earth.

I am currently in my chambers taking care of my children. I recently discovered that I can influence or manipulate people's actions only if whatever I am feeling is strong. It's weird, but I am getting a hang of it. I am also getting used to this thing of being Queen. It's weird to have people calling me "Ndlovukazi." My brothers have been making sure that I get to know everything, and they have been training me in both my human and ngonyama form. The pregnancy fat is leaving my body, so that's good.

On the other hand, I have been having this gut-wrenching feeling. Whenever I think about it, I instantly get a headache, and it feels like my heart stops for a moment and everything goes blur. I've tried to talk to Bab'Mbatha and Hlelokuhle, but they also can't see anything, meaning that whatever that is going to happen is really supposed to happen. I hope and pray it has nothing to do with my kids because all hell will break loose.

Lizwi? Well, that is nothing but a heartbreaking story. We finalized our divorce and made arrangements for Esihle to move this side since I have moved here permanently. Things have been awkward between us, but we are trying for the sake of our kids, which has grown up very fast. They don't cry a lot, but when they do, you can literally feel the ground shake. Lizwi asked my dad if he could move here for 3 months, and he agreed, given the fact that we are over and things aren't okay on his side.

Sigh. I still love him. I don't think I'll ever stop, but I am not going back to him. I stand on that. We are better off without each other than with each other, and there is absolutely nothing in this world that would make me go back to him. Love is just not enough anymore. 

On the other hand, my mom and dad don't seem to get along. She has tried to speak to him so many times but failed, so she ended up leaving after helping me for a month. I was really grateful for her help she really stepped up and helped me a lot. I appreciated her efforts. My friends have also been coming over from time to time to help me and see the kids.

Thando: they are so big and healthy.

Yes, they are here, and she is my doctor.

Lizzy: You'd swear they weren't born a month ago in a crazy ass way

Me: language!

Lizzy: Sorry

She mumbled.

Kayla: I thought I've seen traumatizing shit but you giving birth takes the cup

She said, raising her hands in surrender.

Zinhle: who goes into labor for 3 days and in the most horrific way ever!

Me: Really guys

"WeNobuhle!!"

Oh no! I slowly turned to see a fuming Godzilla.

Me: Ma

I said trying to smile, I'm fucked.

MaMzobe: ungathi kwa, uthi kwa ini? (Don't say ma what you saying ma for?)

Silence. She went straight to the triplets and picked them up one by one, hugging them. God no! Godzilla is here! She then comes back to me.

MaMzobe: iyonandlela engikukhulise ngayo le? (Is this the way I raised you?)