Chapter 29

Lizwi: MaKhumalo

I sobbed and he took me into his arms.

Esihle: mommy are those tears of joy or are you sad?

Me: it's.. it's tears of joy my love

I had to lie I couldn't tell her that I was crying because her father raped me. He hugged me for the longest time, I wanted to scream and hit him hut I just didn't have the strength to do that to him. Esihle came and joined in and Lizwi decided to pick her up and hug both of us.

Lizwi: I love you both so much and I want to assure you that I am back

He turned to Esihle.

Lizwi: no more business trips baby

He turned to me.

Lizwi: I am here to stay we will fix our family and be united again

He then kissed both of our foreheads. I wiggled myself out of his hold.

Me: uhm I have things to do

Esihle: mommy are you okay?

Me: yes baby mommy is fine come let us eat

Esihle: daddy are you joining us?

Lizwi: yes baby I am let me make my breakfast

Me: uhm you can sit down I will make it for you

Yes I very much hate him right now but he cannot make his own food while I'm around I'm not ill hearted neither do I hold grudges no matter how many times you've hurt me. I went to the fridge and took out mushrooms, sliced chedder cheese and grated mozzarella cheese, Rama, eggs, tomatoes and chicken strips. I put them on the counter then go to the cupboard and take out spices, bell peppers and onions. I take a non stick pan and put it on the stove. I light up the stove and put butter in the pan. While it melts I cut the mushrooms into fine pieces along with the onions. I take the aromat and put it in the butter as it has melted, I stir then put in the chopped mushrooms and onions. I take the bell peppers and cut them and also put them in the pan. When it is fine and cooked I pour it out to a dish. I put oil in the pan and I beat up three eggs and put them in another bowl, while the chicken is defrosting I put flour in a bowl add spices and mix then I take the chicken strips so now they are fine I take them and dip them in the dowl with the beaten eggs I make sure then it gets everywhere in the strips then I put it in the flour mix and make sure it's in all corners. I then put them in the pan and let them fry. While they are frying I cut the tomatoes into slices and put them in a bowl too. I beat up the rest of the eggs and put them in one cup. I go back to the pan and turn the chicken strips. I take another bowl and put honey, soy sauce and a little bit of sweet chili sauce.  When the strips were nice and crunchy I took them out and placed them on a paper towel so they get dry up. I emptied the pan and wiped it then put in the sauce mix I made in the pan and let it cook a bit then put I put in the strips.

Esihle: daddy mommy bought the same dress as me and Uncle Caleb and Emily are coming to my party today.

Jehova lengane! He frowned.

Lizwi: who is uncle Caleb baby?

Esihle: he us mommy's friend and he called mommy babe the other day when we were eating

Hawu kanti whose side is she on? Lizwi's face hardened a bit. I looked back to my pot and took out the strips then made an omlete with the rest ofbthe ingredients I had and I plated it out when it was nicely done and the cheese had melted, I took the strips and put them on the side. I poured his favorite juice and put this things on a trey with a fork and knife then went to put on the table.