Chapter 53

Nobuhle's Pov

Again, I woke chained and naked. So I'm guessing escaping went wrong. I still don't get why taking my child would do them any good. Who is this Khondlo, and why are they after me? Yes, I'm going to be their downfall somehow, but I just can't help but think that there is more to this than what they are telling me. If my grandfather, who I don't know, killed his father, then why didn't he settle the score with my father? Why use me that's just being childish? Why use people who aren't involved to get to the other person? If I make it out here alive, I will be coming for them, not their offspring. I'm tired, hungry, thirsty, and cold. Why would they chain up a pregnant woman? My tummy is visible, so I can't say they didn't know. If my dream was real, then it means they want my child, and when they see that I'm carrying quads, they will take my other babies too. Not that I mind then taking my son, I don't but in my dream they took him and only him.

Who takes out an infant that is just 3 months old out of their mothers womb? Who in their sick, twisted minds thinks of that? Who cuts a woman so mercilessly? Who enjoys the screams and pain of another person? How sick are these people? As for Lizwi's father, I don't know how Lizwi will forgive him, let alone not kill him. When he gets here, all hell will break loose.

"Why did you even try to escape?

I looked up, and it was Lizwi's father.

"I'm going to punish you for taking out my men."

I just looked at him as he felt power over me. I will never bow down to anyone but God, and he is not God, so I will not surrender myself. This time, I won't even cry when they punish me. They can do their worst it's fine. I have accepted that they are going to hurt me.

"I'm going to enjoy hearing your screams."

He said as he whipped me with the sjambok. All I did was close my eyes and endure the pain. I was not going to give him that satisfaction he so desperately wanted. He continued to whip me, and all I could do was keep quiet and let him finish.

"Oh, so you think you're tough now. You're a big girl now?"

I kept quiet as he went harder on me. I could feel them on my skin. Every sting, I felt it, but I just couldn't bring myself to scream. He whipped me till he got tired. I could see the marks on my body. I watched as blood came out of my skin. I had marks everywhere but mostly on my thighs. The Khondlo guy came in, and he had a huge smirk on his face.

"Well well well I see you gave them quite a show at night."

He laughed and walked towards me.

Khondlo: I have your powers now, so you can die

Me: Do your worst

Doctor Pervert: With pleasure 

He said, dragging his things. Instead of crying, I turned to the last person I wanted to ever ask something from. I decided to talk to Ngonyama. I know he can hear me because he loves me like Dlokodloko said, and I am carrying something precious to him, so now I need him to prove that to me. I need him to show me that he loves me. I closed my eyes and talked to him. If anything, this necklace should at least help to deliver this message to him.

Me: Zulu, Mageba, Ndabezitha, Zulu kaMalandela ngokulandela izinkomo zamadoda wena kaMjokwane kaNdaba Yizwa ukukhala kwenkosazane yakho yizwa ukukhala kwentokazi ethwele ifa lakoZulu Izinyembezi zami mazingaweli phansi, imizamo yami mayingashabalali phambi kwami, ayenzeke intando yakho ngami kodwa futhi abangizwise ubuhlungu ulaka lwami malehlele phekwabo ngiphe amandla okunqoba ngithethelele kulokhu engikwenzile kwena ngokuwenza okuphambene nawe ngyafunga ngyagomela ngithi ngeke kuphinde kwenzeke njengamanje iscelo sami sinye ukuthi usindise amantwana bami bese ungipha amandla okubhekana nezitha zami. Mkhulu la okhona ngizothwala amacala akho yizwa ukukhala kwomzukulu wakho unginike amandla Ndlovukazi ngiphe amandla okubhekana nalokhu Ngonyama ulaka lwakho malehlele phekwabo ngokulimaza umntwana wakho