4.3 • The Wedding

“Ayan, where is Mahir?” Maheen asked while hastily entering his bedroom.

She was wearing an ivory Anarkali dress with her head covered in an Ivory veil. While Ayan was doing the buttons of his white Sherwani.

“He is sleeping.” Ayan pointed towards the bed where a year old Mahir was sleeping peacefully while cuddling with Hoor.

“Aww, my baby looks so cute.” Maheen gushed and went to kiss her son's tiny forehead.

Ayan had dressed up Mahir in a simple white Kurta which made the little man look adorable.

“I am taking him with me. Come out quickly.” Saying so Maheen picked Mahir in her arms. Hoor too woke up from her nap and followed Maheen to the outside.

Once Ayan was ready, he too went to the garden where all the preparations were done.

It was Mahir's first birthday and Ayan and Maheen's Nikkah ceremony. They waited for a year to get married. Because they wanted to get closer to each other. They wanted to fill the gap those ten years had created between them.

“Hello, viewers! So today is my Nikkah ceremony and this dress is sent by Aarti's Closet.” Zayan was recording the entire ceremony for Maheen's vlog while Mahir was sleeping in his grandfather's arms.

And Hooriya was sitting in a corner and sulking. Because she wasn't allowed to work. She was only two month pregnant. Zayan wouldn't let her do any household chores but he won't mind luring her to bed at nights. He was taking full advantage of her hormonal changes.

“Hi, Maheen!” Hoorain entered the garden with her son Shahzain in her arms and Shahmir trailing behind her while engrossed in his phone.

“Hey, Hoorain! Here's my best friend Hoorain and we are twinning, by the way.” Maheen went to hug Hoorain.

Hooriya too went to meet her sister and brother in law. She held Shahzain in her arms. Zayan secretly clicked her picture in his phone. Hoor was walking around staring at the decorations and then sat down near Zayan's feet.

The air was filled with elation and excitement. Ayan and Maheen sat together on their seat while Hooriya picked a very clueless Mahir in her arms. Mahir was confused that why everything is so white around him. While Hoor was glad to see that she isn't the only white being in the house that day.

The Qazi arrived and started the ceremony. As soon as the last Qubool Hai was said, everyone burst into congratulations.

The meal was delicious to say the least. Because Maheen's chef friend and s fellow Youtuber had specially offered to cater for her wedding functions. He introduced them to endless dishes and cuisines. In the Chinese cuisine, there were Sesame Chicken, Hot and Sour Soup and Schezwan Chicken. In the Turkish cuisine, there were Sutlac, Turkish Boza and Izmir Kofte. In the Mexican cuisine, there were Mexican rice, Chicken Tacos and Chicken Enchiladas. In the Italian cuisine, there were Italian meatballs, Malfatti and Lasagna. In the Indian cuisine, there were Chicken Tikka Masala, Masala Dosa, Tandoori Chicken, Jaipuri Veg Kofta, Matar Paneer, Butter Chicken, Nihari, Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani, and Kesar Phirni. The guests couldn't decide on what to eat first. But they did try every dish.

(Shagun ke paise bhi toh purey karne hai. 😁)

Finally the function ended with empty plates and full stomachs.

💝💝💝

“Where is Mahir?” Ayan asked when he came out of the bathroom. Maheen had just shifted her stuff into his room and was editing the vlog as her editor was on leave.

“He will be sleeping with Hooriya and Zayan tonight.”

“Oh.” He sat beside her on the bed and looked at what she was doing on her laptop.

“You can do it tomorrow, Maheen.”  Saying so he pulled away her laptop and shut it down.

“Ayan!”

“What? It's our wedding night.” He shrugged.

“Then why are you fully clothed? At least hint me that you are planning on having sex tonight.” She smirked.

Ayan chuckled and quickly removed his t-shirt,“Happy?”

“Yeah.” She smiled and moved to sit on his lap, face to face.

She was wearing a black robe that reached her knees. Ayan freed the knot of her robe and pulled it down to see her wearing a sexy piece of black lingerie underneath. He looked at her face and smirked,“You are a cunning vixen.”

She cupped his face and pulled his face closer to hers,“I know.” And she kissed him on lips.

His hands went around her back and unhooked her bra. He began caressing her back while continuing to kiss her. But after long moments of kissing, he made her lie down on the mattress and removed her bra completely, leaving her topless. Ayan began kissing her neck and went down to the stretch marks on her belly. And then very boldly he removed her panty and then his sweatpants and boxers.

“Ayan, switch off the lights first.”

He did so and got back to the business. He kissed her, he thrusted inside her, he gave her love bites and he made love to her.

(Humse aur naa ho payega 🙏)

💝💝💝

Ayan and Maheen, both had assumed that they will remain single all their lives. Because they wanted to be with each other but let go of their relationship for each other's sake. However, they met again after ten years and it took them mere months to see that the spark was still their.

Mahir brought them closer than before. And their daughter Maheer finally made them one complete family.

They fell in love with each other all over again and will keep falling more and more. That's the beauty of their love.

•••

The End

•••

Question no. 1 : When you go to weddings, what food item you like to eat the most?

Me: Pav Bhaji 🤤
And my mother : Masala Dosa 😋
And my father : Sab Kuch Chalega 🤔
And my brother : I only want pictures for my Instagram posts. 😏

•••

Question no. 2 : Cats or Dogs?

Me : My Brother 😂
Woh kya kutto se kam hai mere liye.

•••

Next story will be different.

Hint : You can read that as a Virushka Fanfiction too 😉

Bye for now 👋