• Ending Note •

And that's how this book ends!

Yeah, it's unexpected. But I always end a book when I feel like I should end it. I'm getting that feeling now.

The response I got this time was way better than the response on my other two short story collections. Thank you so much for that.

Let's discuss some facts about this book:

• This book has got way more silent readers than voting readers. And it's annoying. But I can do nothing about that.

• Some silent readers have commented very stupid things in Haal E Dil. And all I want to say is, If you don't care to vote then don't you dare point out things unnecessarily.

• I even got into a long argument with one person who was a silent reader but commented something that ticked me off. But at the end I just deleted the entire thing when I realized I'm wasting my time.

• A reader once messaged me on Instagram to write longer chapters and to add epilogue. I asked her, her Wattpad username to know if she is a voting reader or not. But she replied that she reads the book on chrome without a Wattpad account and that was shocking. I didn't know you can do that.

• But please don't do that. Make an account so you can vote and appreciate the hard work of writers. Writing is no joke.

• And in my case it's tougher because I am very careful about the messaging of my stories. There is an incomplete story in my draft that I'm not publishing because the storyline is regressive and toxic.

• And that brings me to another thing I want to share. Writing responsibly is tougher than writing toxic romances. Because readers here are not mature and prefers reading toxic stuff most of the time. That's a fact. But I will be glad if anyone proves me wrong in the comment section.

• I tried ChatGPT in the last few weeks. Now I'll be using it to get reviews of the chapters. I think it's a great tool and it can help me in many ways to improve my storytelling. Because whenever I ask readers to review chapters, their answer will be, It's Good. That's not enough, girls.

And that's it. I successfully did my rant under the facade of facts. Hehe.

A new short story collection will come soon. But right now I want continue writing The Legend Of The Five Brothers, Ruh e Kitabi, Mastaney and His Rooh. Yeah, that's a lot. But I'll try my best.

And please read His Channa. I've put lots of efforts in rewriting it but the response is not coming. Do give it a try.

I'll take my leave now. Bye 👋