6.1 • Newly Married

“Good Morning, Zamirah.”

Shahzain kissed her forehead and moved to stand in front of the dressing table. He was working on his tie when she opened her eyes and yawned.

“Good Morning, Zain.”

She moved to lean against the headrest while covering the chest with the duvet. She eyed his attire distastefully, “You are going to office today?”

He nodded while wearing his watch.

“But we came back from our honeymoon only two days back.” She pouted.

Shahzain smiled and came to sit beside her on the bed. His fingers tangled in her hair and he kissed her rough lips.

“I don't want to get spoiled. It's better to get back to our normal lives as soon as possible.”

His palm rested against her cheek. Zamirah smiled mischievously before she began removing his tie.

“You know what, Zain, I like your tie only when you use it too tie my hands to the bed.” And she threw the tie away, proceeding to unbuttoning his crisp white shirt.

“Zamirah, I'll get late for the office. We can continue at night.” He held her hands.

Zamirah made a sad face but immediately removed the duvet from her chest. She passed him a seductive smile while pressing her naked chest against him. Shahzain sighed defeatedly when she hugged him possesively.

“Are you sure?” She asked while caressing his back.

“Not anymore, I guess.” And he removed his shirt.

They began kissing each other. Fighting for dominance. Shahzain picked his black tie and used it to tie her down to the bed, the way she liked it. He lips moved down to her neck where he kissed the love bites from last night and before. His palms cupped her bosom.

“Remove your pants.” She ordered him but he shook his head with a smirk.

“I won't.” And immediately kissed her on lips to stop her from protesting. His one hand trailed down her body and reach her centre. He fingers began rubbing circles against the wet skin. While he dipped his face to her breast and sucked her sensitive skin. Zamirah was struggling to keep her thoughts straight. Down there he was making her feel pleasure mixed with pain and up there he was eating her assets like a fruit.

“Zain, you are driving me crazy!” She moaned while wrapping her legs around his torso. But he immediately widened them again and moved his face to her most sensitive area. Zamirah closed her eyes in anticipation and gasped when his tongue began moving around her folds.

“Zain...” She kept moaning with her eyes tightly shut. And only opened them when he stopped. Zamirah was breathing heavily by that time. Shahzain sighed before untying her hands and taking the tie. He entered the closet and came out wearing another white shirt which was perfectly ironed. He threw a pink silk robe on her lap and stood in front of the dressing table again to set his ruffled hair. Zamirah wore the robe that reached her thighs and left the warm bed.

“Get ready quickly. It's almost breakfast time.” Shahzain told her.

“Alright, hubby.” She passed him a sweet smile and entered the ensuite.

Shahzain shook his head at his cute wife. They had known each other since childhood but always thought of each other as mere acquaintances. Zamirah was his cousin Maya's school friend. He had wasted four years of his life in a toxic relationship. But when Shahzain finally got his peace of mind back, he suddenly began noticing Zamirah. She was like that cuckoo who used to sing on a tree every morning and evening but he was too busy to enjoy her voice. But there came a moment when her melodious voice finally reached his ears and he began admiring her every day. Zamirah was like a cuckoo to him.

She exited the bathroom in a fluffy bathrobe and entered the closet to get dressed.

“Zain, help me choose the dress please.”

He wore his black office coat and entered the closet where she was standing in front of her array of outfits. She never dressed to impress anyone. But now things have changed. She liked dressing up for her husband who could stare at her smiling face for hours.

Shahzain had become her personal stylist in their two months of marriage. He pulled out a velvet black suit with golden embroidery on the borders. It wasn't something a girl would wear at home but Zamirah was still a newly married bride so she could wear it without worrying that she dressed up too much. But she never wore any makeup, unless she was going to court or a function. Because makeup made her feel sweaty and uncomfortable. Though her mother Aabirah nagged her for being so repulsive towards makeup however, Zamirah was elated to know that her mother-in-law Hoorain also shared her dislike towards makeup.

She tied her wet hair in a simple ponytail and wore her slippers. She didn't bother taking a dupatta because that was the first thing her liberal mother-in-law told her that it's totally her choice how to dress. She could wear jeans if she wanted. And she couldn't be more grateful to have such a nice lady as her mother-in-law.

Zamirah intertwined her hand with Shahzain's and they went downstairs together. Shahzain's parents and grandparents were already seated on the dining table. Both of them greeted everyone and took their seats.

“Looks like you are joining office today.” said his father.

“Yes, Dad.” Shahzain nodded while serving himself his favourite cheese pasta. He passed the bowl to Zamirah and asked her, “When are you going back to work, by the way?”

“In a few weeks.” Saying so she served herself some pasta and placed the bowl back at it's place. Zamirah was a criminal lawyer. She loved her job but she wanted to enjoy this beautiful phase of her life without worrying about workload and criminals she encountered.

The breakfast was going just fine when the watchman ran inside.

“Sahab, there is police standing outside the gates. They are asking for Shahzain Sahab.”

And the normalcy and calmness of their lives was gone. They stared at each other's face. A storm had hit their beautiful lives.

•••

Question : Rajma Chawal or Cheese Pasta?

Me : Rajma Chawal 😋

•••

Real story will start from the next chapter. What's your reaction so far?