CHAPTER 2:

Y/N

If you asked me, an hour ago I would have been happy sitting in front of the Hokage, ecstatic even. Hell, even 10 minutes ago, I would have felt what I felt when I walked into the building but the man sitting across from me with calculating eyes makes me anything but. All the stories I heard about the great Hatake Kakashi went out the window as soon as he opened his mouth. His attitude? Horrendous. His personality? Absolute shit. What a waste on a face that pretty, how can someone who covers majority of his face make my pussy tingle? I have no idea.

Over the course of the weekend in between packing and moving with the help of Naruto and Sakura, I heard every story of Kakashi you could think of. I laughed, smiled and genuinely enjoyed learning about the ninja who is now Hokage. They made me even more excited to work with him, from what I heard, he was a great man. What a load of horse shit.

I already knew from his narrowed gaze when I walked into his office that he didn't trust me and that was fine. Trust is earned, not given but I have never been so close to letting my emotions overrule me before. The one year binding contract makes a whole lot of sense now.

"What part of the question did you not understand?" he asked with his eyes narrowed.

"I understood the whole question" I smiled sweetly, "What I don't get is why you are asking it."

"Your personal file has holes in it. Maybe to the untrained eye it seems perfectly normal but i'm not that stupid. So explain." He crossed his arms across his chest, leaning back against his chair.

"You asked me why my file has holes in it, there was absolutely nothing for me to say. Are you asking about my childhood? My role in the war? What i've been doing since then? Every answer is in that file." I nodded to the file sitting on his desk.

"The holes i'm referring to are the ones where you stated being in the village, training and being a shinobi yet I have never seen you before."

I sighed, "You did read that I was in the Anbu, right?"

"That explains nothing." he said through clenched teeth.

"That explains everything" I stuck out my chin, "You were in the Anbu, you know the rule. You're found, you're dead."

"How can we trust each other when you have holes in your file?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Trust is earned, not given. I will prove my worth to you with time." I smiled with poison.

I knew my worth, I know that was overqualified for this job and that wasn't cockiness, it was simple fact. My brother Shisui was murdered when I was thirteen, I'd been in the Anbu for two years by then. No one knows that there was a third genius within the Uchiha compound and there was a reason. The third Hokage and Shisui knew i'd have a target on my back when I started excelling faster than normal. In the Anbu, my identity was hidden and the world forgot about the female genius of the Uchiha's. When he was murdered I was immediately pulled from the Anbu and thrust into the shadows by the third Hokage and he gave me one task. Learn as much as I could to protect Konoha. That's what I did. My file does have holes in it, for my protection, it's not easy to hide everything I learned but the third did everything he could to erase as much of my training as he could. Going so far as to lie so there would be no questioning.

I became an Anbu shinobi at 11, I was taught to never to be seen nor heard. I trained under Tsunade before she was hokage to become an excellent healer, I trained with Jiraiya for three years where I learned Sage Jutsu and Rasengan. I read all of the jutsu's recorded by Minato Sensei to teach myself teleportation jutsu, though i'm still incredibly rusty at it. I was way over qualified but he doesn't deserve to know the truth. The fact that he could pick up on the holes is a problem but it was nothing I couldn't handle.

"If there are any other question, feel free to ask them but anything pertaining to my personal life? Refer to the file. You get my story from my mouth when I trust you with it." I held eye contact when I finished, he must have heard the finality of my words because he sighed and nodded.

"Then I guess we have nothing left to discuss. I won't be needing you as head advisor, you may go" he said after a few moments of silence. At first his words didn't register but when they did, I couldn't help the laugh that blasted out of my mouth.

His eyes widened then narrowed, "Why are you laughing?!"

I laughed for a few more moments then quieted to a chuckle, "You're funny but you can't fire me" I shook my head.

"And why the hell not?" his brows furrowed.

I paused and tilted my head, "Ummm, does a one year binding contract ring any bells?"

"What contract?" he looked genuinely confused.

"Oh my god Tsunade, im going to kill you" I muttered while shaking my head.

"On Friday, Tsunade-Sama had me meet her in her office to discuss a one year binding contract. I'm not allowed to leave and you cannot fire me until we complete a year together." He still looked confused so my eyes widened.

"You seriously have no idea what i'm talking about?"

He groaned and put his head in his hands, "She was vomiting information at me for months, having me sign contracts and paperwork. She might have mentioned it but I honestly don't remember"

"Well, shit. Sorry to break it to you boss man but you can't get rid of me" I said with a smirk.