CHAPTER 28:

Y/N

Almost two months later:

"Fuck, my back is killing me." I groaned and Sakura raised her brows from the seat across from my desk. I was having her in my office a lot since I worked closely with her regarding the hospital, Hinata sat next to her; all three of us met weekly.

"Are you okay?" She asked and I nodded at her and Hinata who was also looking at me with concern in her eyes. Tsunade walked through the door and saw Sakura and Hinata's faces, she paused and raised a brow.

"What's with the faces?" She asked us and I waved her off.

"My back is just sore." I sighed while massaging my lower back, her eyes brightened. "Baby!" She yelled so loud, Sakura and Hinata jumped.

I groaned. "God, enough Tsunade." I said exasperated.

"Baby?" Sakura questioned and I groaned again while Tsunade snickered. "That's her reason for everything I say. Headache? Baby. Moody? Baby. Tired? Baby, and now I can add sore back to her list." I rolled my eyes.

Hinata giggled and Sakura froze. "What's with that reaction, Sakura?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I missed my period last month but ended up getting it." She sighed. "Just made my baby fever worse because I was hopeful this time." She let out a loud 'ugh' before continuing. "It's just lonely because Sasuke leaves the village so much." She murmured.

I was about to laugh when I was the one who ended up freezing. I was mentally going through the days and let out a curse. "What?" Tsunade questioned and I looked at her with wide eyes.

She opened her mouth to let out what probably is a scream when I glared at her causing her to shut her mouth. She looked towards Hinata with a smirk. "Hinata, my sweet, sweet, amazing Hinata.. Can you do me a huge favor?"

"Laying it on thick." I grumbled and she shushed me.

"Umm-- yes, Tsunade-Sama?" Hinata replied.

"Use your Byakugan on y/n." She said before adding on a 'please' at the end.

"Why?" She questioned and I let out a nervous laugh. "Sakura brought up her period and I was just thinking.. I haven't gotten mines. Sooooo."

"I thought you were on birth control?" Sakura questioned and I nodded. "I am.." I let out an annoyed huff. "I swear only Kakashi could do this."

"I'll do it." Hinata nodded and activated her Byakugan, we all waited while her eyes searched my midsection when she smiled big I let out a curse and Sakura and Tsunade cheered.

"I'd check with a doctor to be sure but you have a secondary chakra within you so I'm pretty sure you are." She smiled and immediately I started crying which caused all three to freak out.

"Oh God! Why are you crying?!" Tsunade yelled and I cried harder. 'Oh jeez, what is going on?'

"I don't know" I wailed and they all laughed while hugging me.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Kakashi asked with wide eyes, he looked comical so in-between sobs, I started laughing. I was seriously losing my mind.