CHAPTER 15:

Y/N

"So what is your truth?" He questioned and for a moment I just stared at him. Who would have thought some goading and rough sex would cause this man to relax around me.

I knew he still had some suspicion regarding me but at least he's not looking at me like I was devil incarnate, progress I guess. I meant what I said about wanting to continue this and i'm choosing to trust him on the fact that we could end this amicably. Doesn't mean I was 100% ready to give him more of my past.

"You can't kill him." I replied and his head tilted.

"What? Kill who?" His voice portraying his confusion.

"Just promise me. Before I tell you, you can't kill him."

"Okay? I promise." He nodded and I took a breath.

"I'm not an actual Uchiha" I said and he reared back.

"What the hell does that mean?"

I sheepishly grinned. "It means that I was an experiment.. Orochimaru's experiment."

My mind replaying all the horrible shit that snake put me through, the many trials and errors, the fact that he did not know I retained memories every time one of me 'died' was the cherry on top.

"What the fuck? You need to explain a bit more."

I grabbed the sake and poured us each a cup, I held his up to him and he crossed his arms.

"Come on, Kakashi. I need you to take this with me." I said in a soft voice and his body relaxed with a sigh, he grabbed his cup and we clinked them together before downing the contents.

"I know you know how he was before the war. He was successful with his experiments sometimes, Yamato being one of them. I was another success story--"

"Fucking Yamato?" He seethed and my face dropped.

"You promised you wouldn't kill him."

His eyes got comically wide. "That's who you don't want me to kill? Not Orochimaru?"

I laughed because it does sound ridiculous. "Yes, I don't really care if you kill Orochimaru." I shrugged. "But you are the Hokage, so killing anyone is sort of out of the question.

He continued to stare at me and I started fidgeting. "I'm sorry, continue." He shook his head.

"Like what he did with Yamato and Hashirama's cells, he did the same with me. Although, I apparently took longer to be successful because the cells he used for me was a bit volatile."

"Who did he use?" He asked and I grimaced.

"Madara's.." I whispered and his back with ramrod straight.

"Wha--, what? How?"

I knew he was thinking how the hell is that possible when he started the 4th ninja war and didn't die like we all originally thought.

"I never wanted to know." I shuddered, thinking about the nasty shit Orochimaru got into when he was a grave digger.

"That's a hell of a truth, sweetheart." He said, lifting the bottle in a silent cheers. It was such a ridiculous thing to say and do it caused me to burst out laughing.