Chapter-2

"Yawwrrrr ummi plzz open the door...I know why you're upset...atleast talk to me" said Sumaira worriedly standing outside umaira's room. Sumaira could easily listen to umaira's sobbing outside her room.

Meanwhile her twin brothers prepared a surprise for her as they can't see their lil sister crying or sad so they along with tufail ordered her favourite things and were planning of how to make her come outside of her room. while Talal was still in shock as to what was his fault?

They made their phuppho to act as if she's having a heart attack and sumaira went upstairs  with her troubled face knocking non-stop on her door "Ummi...Ammi ki tabyat kharab hogayi hai plzzz come downstairs...we're going to the hospital"
It was a matter of few seconds that ummi came running to her phuppho and saw her fit fat....she didn't like this idea of getting pranked and was about to leave when all her cousins forcefully took her to the living room and surprised her with all her favourite foods. She couldn't keep herself sad after Seeing all those things so everybody said sorry to her enjoyed those snacks with her.

Talal too was sitting right across umaira as he was trying to make eye contact with her but she was ignoring him as if he doesn't even exist but Talal being reluctant went towards her as she was going to the kitchen to keep the leftovers. 

She felt a warm feeling on back of her as she turns back saw Talal is standing with the support of counter with his hands folded on his chest and his dark brown eyes fixed on Umaira who was wearing a lavender coloured suit with dupatta almost slipping from her head, her dark black hair underneath that piece of dupatta were constantly urging to cascade over her back making her look like a literal HOOR.

For a moment he forgot as to why he followed her here but shrugging himself from her beauty and said "I'm I'm Sorry Umaira"....For a minute she was too stunned to speak as he never apologises to anyone no matter what.

But seeing him doing so she forgive him "It's Alright talal bhai.....It wasn't actually your fault because I usually expect more from everyone although it's not like everybody will like whatever I make" said Umaira with tears in her eyes.

"No....your Shahi pieces were actually really good...it's just that i'm not good at expressing my feelings" said Talal making eye contact with her teary eyes he felt as if someone pinned needle in his heart as he never hurted a girl before.

He has always been cold toward girls as they couldn't resist their feeling seeing his mascular body and those dark brown eyes but today he felt something different, as if he wanted to protect and cherish her, the innocence on her face was calling to every protective instinct in him but he couldn't see her as a man sees a woman because she's his cousin who's just like his lil sister.

They were looking to eachother's eyes when they're interrupted by Sumaira as she came to call both of them to gather in living room because it's the day when all the cousins gather to share JINNATON WALI STORIES & THEIR CHILDHOOD FUNNY STORIES.