Chapter-4

[UMAIRA'S POV]

What's all this happening? Never in my wildest dreams i've ever expected to be the bride so soon and that too of Talal Bhai? Like seriously? 

I've always dreamt of a person who knows me well, who've always been on my side, someone who knows my likes and dislikes, someone who knows what makes me upset, somene who knows what makes me happy and now I'm going to marry a man  who literally knows nothing about me and I know absolutely nothing about him as he's always been cold towards everyone.

I always wanted to have a wedding where I'm the main lead, where everything revolves around me, where my groom is messaging me to send him a selfie after getting ready,where he would ask me to put his name on my bridal henna but here i'm with no henna coz it's not allowed in my university as nobody knw that to a wedding where i'm coming as a guest will leave as someone's wife.

It's all feeling strange, I'm not ready to take all of this responsibility, I'm not ready to be someone's wife and especially of Talal bhai's but I've to do this for the sake of my family's Izzat.

"Chalo Chalo Umaira...Sab wait kar rahe hain neeche" Noori said while entering her room with sumaira

"Mami aap jayein mai Umaira ko lekar aati hu" Sumaira said to Noori to which she nodded and left for downstairs

"Sumaira, I'm so nervous....Mujhe kuch samagh nahi aarha...it's literally the biggest decision of my life aur upar se usss genghis khan ke saath rahne ka sochne se bhi meri jaan ja rahi hai" Said Umaira

"Yawrr Please don't be nervous aur tum jaanti hi kya ho talal bhai ke bare mein...Woh tumhe bahot khush rakhenge believe me....He cares for me alot toh socho wo apni begum ka kitna khayal rakhenge" Sumaira said 

'Haan Haan rakh hi na lein woh mera khayal... Mr genghis khan' Umaira mumbled under her breadth

"Accha ab jaldi se chalo sab wait kar rahe hain aur ye Red churiyan ammi ne tumhare liye bheji hai jaldi se pehen lo atleast thoda toh dulhan ki tarah lagogi" Sumaira said while helping her wear those bangles, Sumaira slightly stretch the dupatta below her chin as a veil and took her downstairs.

                                [TALAL'S POV]

Oh man...The girl who've always been childish, whom I always consider a silly, goofy, muddle-headed girl is now going to be my wife? My Shareek e hayat?

Wooahhhhh....Truly no one can underestimate the plans made by the God. She's still so delicate, I know she's not like someone who can take the responsibility of a wife, she's a hard nut to crack as she's the youngest in her house, I don't know how am I going to do all this but I promise i'll not force her to do anything which she's not comfortable in doing.

Tufail who was sitiing right beside his big bro, groom-to-be elbowed him "Bhai aap toh bahot excited honge na" he said with his eyes popping almost out but a serious glare by Talal made his mouth shut and he quietly pressed his lips together.

Meanwhile Ammi's eyes were shining seeing his son who's going to marry her most favourite girl. She was proud that her son didn't go against her wish and agreed for this marriage.

Everyone's eyes stuck to the stairs god knows why but as soon as my gaze fell over there, A girl in off-white sharara with red bangles contrasting her attire, Her face covered with veil still visible through that organza duppatta, slowly-slowly marching towards the otherside of the stage where a floral partition is there for our Nikaah to take place.

My eyes were not leaving her innocent movements towards the other side of that floral partition, As it became really difficult to tear my gaze away from her, I pushed myself to look away and sat on the other side of it.