Chapter-5

Everyone left for KHAN MANSION.

[UMAIRA'S POV]

He started the car and there was silence in our journey but suddenly he cleared his throat to say something and seriously at that time I'm sitting like a kitten beside his Large mascular body.

"I know you must have many questions, you weren't ready for all this yet you accepted this alliance and seriously I'm thankful for that" said Talal while stealing glances at me then looking straight towards the road

I was stunned by what he said, by gulping a lump down my dry throat I was trying to say a word but couldn't gather the courage as i'm still processing the things that happened today So only a lil smile left from the corners of my lips.

Then again there was silence throughout our journey as we weren't comfortable with eachother's presence yet but he was acting all careful as to not make me feel nervous or anxious and with this we reached KHAN MANSION.

Everybody was already present there to welcome us and seeing that everyone is waiting for us my stomach started churning, I felt like butterflie in my stomach and jittery because everyone's focus was on us and as soon as our car stopped, Youngsters started hooting which made me blush a little as it's all new for me.

..................................................................................................................................................................

Now Umaira & Talal welcomed by everybody and they said Salam to everyone present there to which everybody answers. Sumaira took Umaira to her room as she was tired by the end of the day while Talal went to his mother and said "Ammi Mujhe Umaira se akele me baat karna hai" before she could say anything Tufail interrupted them  "Areeee Bhai ab toh aap sharai, akhlaqi, qanooni, samaji haq rakhte hain, aap ko kon rokege ab" but patt se head shot from Talal was enough for him to slip away from there.

"Haan beta kyu nahi, mere saath chalo mai tumhe uske room tak chor aati hu" Said Naeema while moving upstairs with Talal towards Umaira's room.

Naeema knocked on her door and went inside while Talal waited outside for her mother to call him inside keeping the privacy of girls in mind

"Beta Talal tumse baat karna chahta hai, mai andar bulalu?" Naeema asked Umaira to which she first saw Sumaira who nodded in a yes and then she also nodded in a yes to her phuppho.

"Jao beta...woh wait kar rahi hai" Naeema said and left with Sumaira.

She was going to see him all alone in a room after their nikaah as they didn't interact much in their way to KHAN MANSION, She had an overwhelmed feeling in the pits of her stomach.

Talal knocked on her door and she whispered a soft "Aajayein", He enters and shuts the door of her room.

She was sitting on right side of her bed with her veil below her chin and legs on floor, She heard his footsteps, He slowly moved towards her, He could see she was nervous and so was he but then he asked "May I?" to her for her permission to lift her veil.

she nodded and his eyes were fixed on her as he lifted her veil above her head, He placed a kiss on her forehead and chills went down her spine as its the first time she's being kissed by someone other than her father and brothers, He was mesmerised by the beauty sitting in front of him like a FALLEN ANGEL. Masha Allah, beautiful. He slowly whispered.

"I see you didn't apply mehendi?" he said

"Ji...Mera bahot dil tha but Uni me allow nahi hai isliye nahi laga payi thi par kya pata tha....." She stopped and went silent.