Chapter-19

"Make it fast, I'm getting late aur please mujhe first day hi late nahi hona hai" Umaira who was all set to start her University life once again in a new city was now all ready to go but her husband had woken up late today. The reason being some important meetings that had kept him up last night.

"Haan Haan, bas aaya" He  called from the bathroom.

"Jaldiiiiiii" she said.

About 10 minutes later, Talal finally came out of the bathroom dressed in a sky blue shirt and black pants. His wet hair was scattered on his forehead, making him look even more intimidating.

Umaira, who was waiting for him impatiently, was now ogling at him shamelessly.

"Thanks" He said, bringing Umaira out of her gawking session.

"Huhh?" She looked at him with a questioning gaze.

"I mean tum mujhe itna ghoor rahi thi toh Zahir hai accha hi lag raha hu Mai tumhe?" He teased her, making the corners of her mouth lift in a small smile.

"Ab..ab aisa bhi kuch nahi hai...mai t-toh bas aise hi" She stuttered, trying to look anywhere but him.

"It's alright, everything is yours...haq hai tumhara" He winked.

"Chaliye accha...mujhe der horahi hai'' She couldn't resist the heat of the moment and went downstairs.

___________________________________________

Their car halted in front of the main gate of  her University. It was going to be her first day of 5th semester.

"Excited?" He asked.

"More than you can even imagine," She replied.

"Good Good" He smiled.

"Accha listen... I'll come to pick you up okay?" He said.

"Okay.. I'll wait, "she replied with a heartfelt smile.

"Now go...Allah hafiz"

"Allah hafiz" She went out of the car towards her University.

________________________________________

Umaira's first day at her University went amazing as everyone out there was very supportive and understanding.

She bonded with a girl named Ayesha & her friend Faris. Both of them were pursuing the same course as Umaira so she was more comfortable talking to them instead of others.

Talal was waiting for her outside the University, as he planned to have lunch together in a restaurant. Just then he saw his wife coming out of the gate with a girl. He couldn't resist the urge to smile but that smile was short-lived when he saw a boy too following them.

"Assalamualaikum" She greeted him, but before he could reply.

"Assalamualaikum" both the girl & the boy greeted him in sync.

"Walaikumassalam" He replied with a fake smile plastered on his face.

"Mujhe please Assignment WhatsApp kardena" Umaira said to Ayesha as she had joined the classes late.

"Haan Haan kardungi" Ayesha replied & looked towards Talal with a questioning gaze.

"Ye hain mere husband....aur ye hain Ayesha aur ye Faris" Umaira introduced them to each other.

"What?? You’re married?" Faris said, shock visible in his tone.

"Aapne bataya nahi tha Umaira?" Talal, sensing his shock, asked Umaira.

"Nahi... classes ki wajah se mai bhool hi gayi thi" She replied.

"Koi nahi...mai khud introduce karwa deta hu, Myself Talal Khan, Umaira's khushnaseeb husband." He said and forwarded his right hand towards Faris for a handshake who in turn did the same.