Chapter-6

*NEXT DAY*

Noori with a glass of water in her hand went to Umaira's Room.

"Umaira tum uth rahi ho ya nahi?"  she said

Umaira with her head beneath her pillow snuggled more into her duvet said "Kya hai ammi...Mujhe sona hai plzz or itni subah subah kon uthata hai"

"Hosh me aao aur time dekho 9:30 ho raha...Sumaira dekho kabki uth chuki hai even woh kitchen me help bhi karwa rahi hai" Noori said

"Haan abhi toh bahot subah hai...aur toh woh uth gayi hai na phir meri zaroorat kyu hain?" She said tugging duvet tightly under her head

"Pagal ladki...Nikaah hogya hai tumhara, phuppho ne uthane ke liye mana kara ki thak gayi hogi tum lekin unka bhi toh khayal karo aur neeche aaoo breakfast karne jaldi" With this she forecefully pulled the duvet and splash a glass of water on Umaira's face.

"Ab toh khulengi na aankhein neend se tumhari....Chalo utho aur ready hoke 10 min. me neeche aao" Noori left her room, Umaira being all wet & half asleep still trying to process what has had just happened.

"Aaaahhhhhhh....Iss ghar me ab koi sukoon se so bhi nahi sakta, ek toh uss Genghis khan se Nikaah karwadiya hai mera" Umaira irritatedly mumbled and went to the bathroom.

She was about to wet her hands in bathroom when her gaze falls on her Mehendi stain which has now acquired the darkest shade, She shyly smiled after seeing his name and that too in so much darker shade.

Umaira wore a solid red shirt and pant with a matching Organza dupatta, paired it with small studs and a black Khussa/Jutti, She applied a lil bit of tint, gloss and went downstairs.

She went straight to the kitchen without meeting the gaze of Talal who's sitting on dining table and he too didn't raise his eyes from his phone in order to not make her feel uncomfortable.

Talal is wearing a black T-shirt with grey sweatpants. 

"Assalamu-Alaikum" she said loudly in kitchen and hugged her phuppho & Ammi then to Sumaira

"Walaikum Assalam beta, Kitni pyari lag rahi hai meri bahu Masha'Allah....Allah nazar se bachaye" Naeema said and Sumaira too nodded to which Umaira shys a lil.

"Idhar aaogi Umaira, meri help kardo plzz ye pyaz chop karne mein" Sumaira with this excuse called Umaira near her.

"Oyee Hoyeee koi toh aaj bahot khoobsurat lag raha hai, Saas toh pighal hi gayi hai ab Shohar ki baari hai" Said Sumaira and winked to Umaira  

"Chuppp karooo, kya bolti chali ja rahi ho...sun lega koi" said Umaira

"Aur ye batao ki itni jaldi subah uthne ki kya padi hoti hai tumhein? Ammi ne mujhe paani daal kar uthaya aaj aur toh aur tumhara taana bhi diya" Said Umaira making her puppy face

"Kya matlab ab mai apni marzi se uth bhi nahi sakti?" Said sumaira while laughing

Before Umaira could say anything, Naeema & Noori called everybody for Breakfast.