HANNI

Narrator

"Well what else were we supposed to do?!"

"Yeah, we're not just gonna let you die!"

"Are you feeling any better?"

"Do you want water?"

"I'm sorry I couldn't help much."

The girls just kept rambling to a groggy and confused Y/n.

Minji had called Hanni for assistance with Y/n and Hanni quickly sent an ambulance over to assist.

Hanni was the one that most reserved when it came to forgiving Y/n.

Hanni thought that there was no excuse in the world that could warrant Y/n's reaction that night. She also thought that giving Y/n some sort of excuse or sad back story in order to excuse their harassment or bad behavior was foolish.

"Excusing the behavior is enabling. Y/n needs help, professional help....," Hanni always told the girls.

- Minji POV -

Due to the continuously untreated wounds that Y/n had, Y/n had to stay overnight at the hospital.

As soon as I found out, I booked me and the girls a room at the nearest hotel.

"Unnie, just come to the hotel with us!"

"Y/n will be fine."

"Unnie, the hospital will take care of Y/n."

The girls kept begging me to head to the hotel with them but I didn't want to. I wanted to be next to Y/n and make sure they were okay.

"No, I'm fine. I can stay awake and take care of Y/n. You girls go," I told the girls.

"Minji, you need to sleep," Dani told me sternly.

"I'm fine. I need to be here when Y/n needs something or needs someone there for them," I kept refusing.

"Minji, we know you love Y/n but you need to rest too," Dani responded.

"That's not love....," Hanni suddenly spoke up too.

She had been sitting quietly in one corner of the room. Just watching us.

Hanni was always the only one with a good head on her shoulders. She didn't like how we were all still nice to Y/n at times... but she couldn't deny that she too protected Y/n at times.

"Y/n doesn't need you by their side 24/7, Minji. Y/n needs space and you need to stop being so possessive. Just because your dad is super controlling and possessive of you to show you he loves you... doesn't mean that is what love is," Hanni coldly said before storming out of the hospital room.

I sighed, knowing she was right.

- Hanni POV -

We had managed to yank Minji away from Y/n and headed over to the hotel.

Everyone was really tired so the girls all fell asleep almost immediately. I, on the other hand, couldn't sleep

I was still upset at Minji.

It always bothered me how hot and cold she was with Y/n.

One moment she's just coldly watching Y/n get beaten to death and on the next, she's helping Y/n change their uniform.

It was never fair how Minji acted towards Y/n.... but for some reason Y/n wouldn't come to their senses... Y/n still loved Minji unconditionally.

"Ugh," I sighed to myself.