¡! HYN !¡

Narrator

Hyein watched as Y/n walked out of the classroom holding Haerin's hand....

For the first time in her life, she was jealous.

But she didn't want to show it....

So, when Y/n asked... "feeling a little jealous?".... Hyein didn't know how to answer.

- Hyein POV -

"Feeling a little jealous?" Y/n sunbaenim started to tease me, meanwhile I stared at Haerin unnie's hand intertwined with Sunbae's.

I sighed in annoyance and playfully rolled my eyes.

"You may be on my mind," I tried to be smooth.... "But-" I was about to be sassy, when Y/n suddenly interrupted me.

"Those words must not come with ease," Y/n kept teasing.

"Leave her alone!" Minji unnie came to my rescue.... but ultimately I felt even worse when Unnie started to straighten up Y/n's uniform.

"Y/n!" Wonyoung unnie suddenly came from nowhere.

"We have dinner with your dad. Let's go!" Unnie ordered.

"Okay!" Sunbae responded.

Minji unnie kept straighting out Y/n's uniform.

It was odd to be bitter about a small action Minji unnie often does.

Minji unnie always made sure Y/n looked nice and clean. Whenever Sunbae didn't look well put together..... they'd get a beating.... so, I was used to seeing it often.... but this time... I felt uncomfortable about it.

"Baby, I got. Just- I need to go with Wonyoung," Y/n told Minji unnie.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance at how Minji unnie always got special treatment from Y/n.

It wasn't just the fact that she got called 'baby'....

It was the fact that we all had a secret to hide and Y/n always blatantly acted as if things with Minji unnie weren't a secret... unlike with the rest of us.

"Y/n, now!!" Wonyoung unnie ordered.

"Right!" Y/n answered her.

"Okay, love you all! See you tonight!" Y/n said in a hurry.

- Y/N POV -

I could sense that Hyein wasn't feeling well. The way she glared at me told me everything I needed to know.

She was jealous.

"See you tonight!" I decided to text her.

Today was Hyein's day.

You really didn't think that the girls would stupidly defend a bully without an alternative motive.

Did you?

"I thought you had forgotten," Hyein texted back with a sighing emoji.

"Get your shit together and put your phone away. We don't want your dad thinking that this is all just a ploy," Wonyoung coldly ordered.

I sighed and put my phone away like she asked.

"Mr. Nishimura, I'm so glad you're joining us for dinner. I can't wait to use this time for some wedding planning!" Wonyoung put on a fake smile.

- Wonyoung POV -

During dinner, Y/n had managed to keep their mind focused on fooling Mr. Nishimura.

Mr. Nishimura was still upset with us about the whole Danielle thing and I was suspicious that father might have possibly told him about found out about their plan...

But so far, I have no solid evidence on that.

"Yeah, this cake seems good to me but Wony will have the final decision," Y/n told their dad.

"That's right!" Mr. Nishimura chuckled.

"Learn early on that your woman will always have the final say!" He was trying to be playful with Y/n.

We had managed keep Mr. Nishimura happy All afternoon by getting his opinion on our some of our wedding planning.

Whatever it was that he chose or liked was what we were definitely not going to even consider. We didn't want anyone he knew or anything he liked tainting our wedding.

Everything was going great but...

Suddenly, Y/n's phone started getting bombarded with messages.

You would think that someone was dying or that it was a great emergency...

But it was just the girls texting Y/n about how it was Hyein's day.

We both knew this. We both knew that the girls would get upset if Y/n stood Hyein up again.... but there was really nothing we could do.

"Who is that?" Mr. Nishimura finally asked.

"No, one. Telemarketers. They've been hounding me all day," Y/n tried tp play it off.

"Oh, I hate those!" Mr. Nishimura said unsuspectingly.

For a second, the messages had stop but not long after they started up again.

Y/n gave me a quick knowing glance and I cleared my throat before polite excusing myself from the table, "Excuse me, I need to use the ladies room."

I head over to the bathroom and called Hyein to apologize on Y/n's behalf.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-