MAKNAEZ

Narrator

Y/n felt really bad for up and leaving Minji like that but Y/n knew that they couldn't afford a scandal or Wonyoung's dad losing his shit just like Mr. Nishimura does.

- Haerin POV -

Me and Hyein had just gotten out of stage practice for the upcoming play.

We were walking with our arms linked together when noticed Wonyoung unnie with Yujin sunbaenim.

We were going to walk up to greet them when we suddenly saw Yujin sunbaenim kiss Wonyoung on the lips.

Hyein and I covered our mouths in pure shock.

"I know you're starting to really like Y/n but think about us. Reconsider us...," We heard Yujin sunbaenim whisper to Wonyoung unnie.

"Y/n!" I suddenly heard Hyein say under head breath.

"Yeah, this is gonn-"

I was about to say something when Hyein abruptly pulled me somewhere.

"Oh no!" I thought to myself once I saw Y/n walking into school grounds.

Hyein dragged me all the way to stop Y/n from seeing Wonyoung with Yujin sunbae.

"Sunbae, Unnie's been totally lying!!" Hyein abruptly told Y/n in a panic.

"I guess we weren't on the same page," I thought to myself.

I thought we were stopping Y/n, not telling on Wonyoung unnie.

"What?! Calm down!" Y/n responded all confused.

"What's going on?" Hanni unnie and Dani unnie had finally caught up to us.

"We saw Wonyoung kiss Yujin sunbaenim!" Hyein told the girls.

I greeted my teeth a little, feeling like telling Y/n was the wrong thing to do.

"Are you gonna tell them or am I?" We suddenly heard someone say from behind.

We all turned to look at the owner of the voice and it was....

Wonyoung.

"Tell us what?" I turned to ask Y/n.

"How they're totally faking their relationship," Hanni unnie interjected.

"What?!" I was really confused.

"Y/n and I are only dating out of convince. We don't actually like each other," Wonyoung answered.

"You've been lying to us?!" I felt my blood start to boil.

"You haven't changed one bit!!" I yelled in anger before storming off.

"Haerin!" I heard Y/n call me from a distance.

"Haerin-ah, wait!"

"Unnie!"

- Hyein POV -

We all watched as Haerin unnie just ran off.

"Wait, how do you know?" Y/n sunbaenim suddenly asked Hanni unnie.

"We overheard you the other day," Dani unnie answered.

"On the stairs," Hanni unnie added.

"Ugh," Y/n groaned.

"Is it true?" I asked.... hoping that it wasn't.

"Are you faking your relationship with Wonyoung?" I asked for clarification.