MISSED YOU

Narrator

While the girls were sleeping in their very own cell, after trying to beat the hell out of Ni-Ki...

Y/n was being transferred to a new holding cell.

Y/n wasn't sure what was going on, but they felt too defeat to even care at this point.

- Y/N POV -

I had been transferred to a completely new station in the middle of the night.

I wasn't sure why and I didn't care why.

Not like what I had to say was going to make a difference.

The sun was starting to come up and I was barely starting to fall asleep...

When someone suddenly started to open up my cell.

"You and the girls can go. You're out on bail!" Someone coldly told me.

I immediately lifted my head up and got on the offense.

I wasn't trying to be beaten again.

But to my surprise....

It was Hyein's dad.

"Judge Lee, what are you doing here?" I asked a bit confused.

"I'm here to get you and the girls out," He chuckled.

"Huh? The girls got arrested too?" I asked a bit nervous.

"Only for one night," Mrs. Kang suddenly came out of nowhere.

I then realized what police station I had been transferred to.

"They sort of tried to beat the hell out of your brother last night," She explained as she took my handcuffs off.

I furrowed my eyebrows, a bit confused. That sounded nothing like something the girls would do.

Mr. Lee and Mrs. Kang then escorted me out to the lobby and the 5 girls I had been worried about all night...

Where just standing there...

Goofing around.

"Y/N!!!" Jihye suddenly yelled and all the girls ran at me for a hug

The girls were squeezing me pretty tight, but I didn't mind.

I was just really glad they were okay.

"We missed you to much!" Hyein-ei exclaimed.

"I missed you girls too," I answered with a kiss to her forehead.

"Me too!" Haerin squealed.

I giggled at her cuteness and placed a soft kiss on her forehead too.

Suddenly, Hanni, Jihye, and Minji pushed their foreheads towards me... and... I kissed their forehead's too. 

"Okay, okay! Enough of that," Mr. Lee suddenly interrupted us, causing our hug to come to an end.

"Now, you all know the rules," Mrs. Kang told us.

"Say nothing to no one," Haerin told her mother.

"And?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Stay out of trouble!" We all answered in unison.

"Good. Now get out of here, we don't know how long Y/n's out on bail before we have to bring you back in," He chuckled out.

We all nodded and respectfully bowed, before making our way over to Minji's house.

- Minji POV -

After a stressful and tiring night, we all ended up going to my house to shower and take a nap.

While we all waited for Y/n to be done showering, something suddenly clicked....

"Did anyone see Wonyoung at school yesterday?" I asked a bit confused.

All the girls tilted their head in confusion. It seemed like they were making the same realization I was.

"Actually, no," Dani was the first to answer.

"That's odd," Hanni commented.

"What are you girls talking about?" Y/n suddenly walked out of the shower.

"Nothing, we're waiting on you!" I giggled out.

Wonyoung really wasn't that important right now. It was just a bit weird that we hadn't seen at all during the whole dilemma.

"Alright. You girls sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the couch," Y/n told us. 

"NAWP!" Haerin exclaimed, grabbing Y/n's arm.

"You're sleeping with us!" I giggled as we all pulled Y/n into the bed.

It didn't take long before we all found ourselves cuddling with each other.

Hanni was the first to fall asleep.

Hyein and Dani followed after that.

Y/n was starting to fall asleep too, but probably couldn't... from the way that Haerin and I were snuggling into their neck...

Haerin and I were on opposite sides of Y/n....

But for once,

I didn't mind sharing.

I was just happy that Y/n was back in our arms.

-

-

-

-

-