WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

Narrator

No one knows what happened when Wonyoung took Y/n to the side but whatever it was, none of the girls like it.

It had been a week since that happened and none of the girls could get any answers.

They couldn't even get anywhere near Y/n.

- Dani POV -

Y/n had been acting super distant since Wonyoung arrived to the school.

It wasn't the distant that we were used to... there wasn't even a slight glance thrown our way.

"Yes, Ms. Jang?" Seonsaengnim suddenly stopped the class.

"Y/n and I, need to be excused from school," Wonyoung told the teacher, standing by the door.

"Oh right!" Seonsaengnim answered her.

Y/n silently got up and grabbed their things before excusing themselves from the class.

Hanni and Haerin both turned back to look back at me and I just shrugged. I was just as confused as them.

- Wonyoung POV -

Mr. Nishimura's men had picked me and Y/n up from school for our first public date.

Y/n and I had agreed to be each other's freedom.

Y/n and I would pretend to date for the cameras while in privately, we kept each other out of our business.

I only had one contingency,

In order for us to keep this fake relationship up....

Y/n could not talk to the The President and her friends.

Else.... our deal off.

"Can you at least act like you're enjoying yourself? The tabloids are starting to gather around the restaurant," I told Y/n in annoyance.

"Not talking to them doesn't do anything for me. You've got it all wrong," Y/n responded.

I sighed in frustration.... but put on a fake smile as I noticed cameras starting to flash.

I grabbed Y/n's hands for the act.

I had been discussing the same subject with Y/n for almost a week now.

"I told you, babe. Hanging around them is just toxic. Now, eat your food and smile like if you're actually enjoying yourself," I hissed against my teeth.

Y/n  put on a fake smile and moved their hands to be on top of mine.

"I told you, Honey. You've misunderstood the situation and everything is okay. The girls are just protecting themselves," Y/n responded through their teeth.

My mood got ruined, so I put my sunglasses on and got up off my seat.

"Let's go!" I coldly ordered.

Y/n left cash behind and did their part by putting their jacket over my shoulder for the camera.

The guards kept us safe as we got into the car and Y/n finally lost their cool.

"Great! Now everyone is going to know that I'm Mr. Nishimura's step-kid!" Y/n was really upset.

"You know, I can deal with a lot of shit but I can't deal with this shit without my friends!" Y/n complained.

I rolled my eyes and took off my glasses.

"These 'friends' you keep talking of. I have no idea where they are or who they are.... because the friends the real Y/n used to speak off would never do what they did," I angrily responded....