It just keeps getting better and better

Picture above is Jessica.
__________________________

So, I'm seriously trying to consider how to get back at Derek. If there's one tradition I never break in my family, is an eye for an eye. Which I get, isn't a good thing, but I mean my revenge usually isn't even physically painful.

This is what I'm thinking right? Derek bit me. Which was physically painful. Then he had the nerve to claim me "as his" when he has a girlfriend. Then! Then! Then even though he has a mate, he's still going out with Jamie or whatever her name is.

I'm just going to call her Blondie from now on. So last night, I went out and got my hair trimmed up and styled, my nails done, all that girly stuff. Got waxed and everything.

Now, I'm straightening my hair, putting on some nice make up, wearing this revealing outfit and while doing all this, all I can think of is me gearing up for war. I put on this off this black tube top that clung to my boobs and my curves.

Then, I wore this short little skirt that held fast to my butt and showed off my legs. I wore a pair of heels that made my calves look killer and sprayed some Vanilla perfume. It's go time.
.........
I made sure to keep my head high, and to bat my eyelashes at every guy I saw. Some smiled back, while others looked stunned. I shoved my stuff into my locker, then smiled.

It has started.

"Hey, Avery right? Nice look," A random guy comments, leaning against my locker.

I giggled like he was too funny.

"Oh this? Thanks," I said winking.

"So, what are you doing this weekend?" he wondered, scooting closer to me and wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Hanging out with you." I answered, smiling attractively.

He grinned.

"I'm Travis," he introduced.

"It's really nice to meet you, Travis," I flirted shamelessly.
......
All day long, I flirted, I giggled and batted my eyes. And oh my god, Derek's face! His face was red with fury as I hugged Shawn Tucker's arm to my chest.

Shawn's eyes widened as he felt my flesh press against him. He said something and I giggled, watching Derek in my peripheral vision. He gritted his teeth and the pen in hand snapped, spilling ink all over his desk.

He let out a string of curses, standing up sharply. I held in my laughter as the bell rang and I blew Shawn a kiss goodbye. Time to go to lunch. In the lunch room, I sat beside Travis.

Travis is definitely one of the cuter humans that go to this school, and he has such a good way with words. Not like Derek, who just screws every thing up.

"Hey beautiful, how are you?" Travis smiled, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Good now." I smiled, leaning against him.

My eyes flickered over to see Derek with his girlfriend sitting on his slap while he played with her hair.

I glared momentarily before turning to Travis with a pretty grin. Then, I reached over and kissed him. He responded immediately. I pulled gently on strands of his hair as he gripped my hips.

Suddenly I'm pulled away and Derek hides me behind him.

"Hands off, jack a**!" He growled.

I rolled my eyes, moving to sit beside Travis again.

"Sorry about him. He doesn't take no for an answer," I say, scooting closer to Travis, who wrapped his arm around me again.

"I said don't touch her!" Derek yelled, stepping closer.