1

Huston,Texas
Omniscient

→❆←

"Man what the fuck" Ari heard as someone smacked their teeth When she opened her eyes. she seen a tall figure, with locs, thick full lips and tattoos. He had the Chicago accent just like tae, so she figured it was his brother but why was he home so early ? He had one more day to go.

"What you doing in my shit?" He asked as he sat on the bottom of the bed taking his shoes off, waiting on her response.

"Ummm tae told me to sleep in here, I'm sorry I can go" she said sitting up fully, realizing she was in his space & his home. "Nah you good shorty, your lil ass must be tired with them light snores you were doing" he said chuckling as he stood up walking towards the closet.

"I'm about to take a shower but just scoot your ass over some, you all in the middle of the bed" he had a king size bed so it was plenty of space on the edge but he like sleeping in the middle.

She just shrugged her shoulders scooting over some and getting back comfortable. She would hate to admit it but she loved his bed. She felt comfortable in it and she didn't have jump every second expecting a angry rylo to come in.

She shook off the negative thoughts and went back to sleep . Leaving taurus in the shower thinking of the pretty girl but he didn't care for her sexual, he wonder why she seemed so frightened at first.

→❆←

"Well , well, well sleepy beauty" Ari heard coming down the steps scratching her head. She could hear more voices but they were coming from the other side of the kitchen that goes into the bigger living room.

"Hey tae, thanks again for letting me sleep here even though I think your brother want his room back" she said watching tae hand her some fruit out the fruit basket.

" oh fuck him, all these damn rooms, he don't care for real he ain't even mention it" he said popping a grape in his mouth.

"Who all here?" She asked hearing dudes talking and laughing but she knew rylo knew taurus so she was nervous he was also here. "Oh just dayvon & kentrell" he said looking on his phone showing he ain't care about nothing that was going on around him.

"Can we go to the mall today ? I have nothing, not eve-"before she could finish taurus walked in "who trying go to the mall ?" He asked grabbing a body armor out the fridge.

" I have to go but I forgot I left my purse at home" she said looking down at her toes hating eye contact.

"Who said you need a purse ? Aye tae she think we broke around this bitch" Taurus said laughing as kentrell & von walked in the kitchen immediately eyeing her.

"Wassup" Von said with kentrell giving her a head nod. As she spoke back to the two "hey".

"Alright y'all let's go, Ari I got some shorts you can put on real quick and don't forget I'm doing your hair for my brother party tonight , you have to be one of the model girls"

she just nodded her head, Accepting anything tae said because he was helping her at the moment and he told her she would be able make about ten thousand or more if she came along.

→❆←

"Okay von that's it, thank you so much but your hands full, kentrell hands full and Taurus" Ari  said as von kept trying buy her anything she blinked at. She could look at a car right now and he was going to buy it.

She didn't know what these three males did for a living but let's just say they were loaded. She knew that when they all hopped into kentrell  lambo truck like it was a regular car.

"Yeah and bitch I ain't get nothing yet from they ass and they knew me longer." Tae said with a fake pout. He love seeing his friend getting the princess treatment she deserved.

"Cuh she pretty as fuck & you just Brodie" von said laughing as the three walked side by side and kentrell and taurus in the back talking amongst themself.

"Alright now can we go eat ?" She said seeing them approach the food court. "Say, what you want to eat ?" Kentrell asked. He was the meanest in the friend group, his mug never came off and von was the goofiest and sweetest one. He probably talked the most shit though.

Taurus was the quiet one who paid attention to everything but he didn't care to talk, he like being silence , it gave him time to be in his thoughts alone. Ari was always good at reading people but for some reason rylo tricked her. So maybe she wasn't ?

"Wings please" she said looking back at him with a smile but he only gave her a head nod and went back to looking on his phone. "Don't mind his rude ass" Von whispered in her ear, as the group walked to a table.

"Hold on gang I will be right back"  Taurus said turning around going back towards the store making the group shrug their shoulders and find a food place they were going to decide on.

→❆←

"Oh bitch I bodied that" tae screamed watching ari with 40' jet black wig and the a natural light make up beat. She dressed up like a stripper nude bikini with a pink cover up. She always had a shape but now she even more fuller.

"Oh the niggas on you tonight bitch" he said excited as she smiled at her self in the mirror in a long time. She finally finding herself again.

"BITCH IM GAY FOR YOU" Shirley walked in screaming at ari. She been feeling up on her all night but she started drinking before all them.

" ALRIGHT BAD BITCHES, LETS GET OUT HERE AND MAKE THIS MONEY BECAUSE THE ROOM FULL OF RIGH ILLGEL NIGGAS" tae screamed as everyone got in line, putting Ari first because he felt like she would be everyone favorite with the innocent look.

→❆←

Ari bent down doing what Shirley taught her, hands on her ankles , shaking her ass and coming back up slowly touching all up on her self. She was having liquor with courage right now.

"OHHH SHITT ARII" tae hyped up but the laughing group immediately went quiet when rylo came behind her snatching her up "WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING HERE? And you damn near naked !!" He said squeezing her arm so hard she was afraid to talk feeling like it might pop.

"Yo- your hur-" before she could finish taurus came beside her making rylo let go of her arm and head nod him. " wassup taurus, I'm happy you home G" he said trying dap him up but taurus just mugged him. Already seen what he was doing to her.

"What's the problem?" he asked looking rylo dead in the eye.

"Nothing just trying figure out why she ain't tell me she was going be here"acting all bitchy infront of taurus but a proudly women beater at home.

"Word ? This your shorty ?" Taurus asked raising a eyebrow and once rylo nodded his head yes, taurus grabbed ari hand walking her to the section with von & kentrell with rylo following.

"Aye gang, this Nigga saying this his shorty" he said making von bust out laughing and kentrell tilted his head looking a the bruise forming on her arm . "Let me see" he spoke with Ari following his eyes at her arm, she did as told because out of everyone in this room, she more scared of him. Soon as she got in arm reach kentrell pulled her down on his lap looking straight at rylo.

"Come get her off me" he said smirking for the first Time Ari has seen him.

TO BE CONTINUED ....