17

Huston,Texas
Omniscient
→❆←

Thanks to the people who read my new book 🫶🏽 enjoy

"Oh my gosh" Ari woke up gasping for air as she looked on her dressers and seen a bottle of water, quickly drinking it from her throat being dry.

She looked down to make sure her nails wasn't done and they wasn't. She even checked her call log and there was no Tuson.

She couldn't believe she had a dream she was pregnant. She quickly scheduled a doctors appointment before scrolling on tiktok.

"When life gets hard, even your dreams try to play with you" she said out loud. She scrolled until she seen taurus in the background of a female name lay page. He wasn't doing nothing but was on his phone like always.

" please don't do this to me" she did a silent prayer not wanting to feel a ache. She locked her phone before getting out the bed, pulling her shorts out her ass and grabbing her purse.

When she got down stairs she put on her LV cheetah print slides and walked outside. Seeing the same guy watching her , making her roll her eyes and walk to his car.

"Take me to Waffle House" she said getting in as he mugged her and she mugged him right back.

"Well Nigga are you going to go?" She said while digging in her purse grabbing some gum, feeling the car move.

"Who got you watching me ?" She wondered staring out the window. If they cared so much why they didn't come get her ?

"Polo" is all he said as he kept driving. She rolled her eyes, enjoying the silent late night ride.

→❆←

"Damn" Ari heard the creep behind her say as she was grabbing a Minute Maid juice to go with her food out the gas station.

She looked back finding the guy funny looking but he had nice body and tats.

"You keep staring, buy my items" she said laughing. But that didn't shock him or upset him. He simply said "shit you can get whatever you want" shrugging his shoulders, grabbing a sprite out the freezer.

She quickly grabbed more juice bottles and snacks. She wasn't even going eat half of the stuff she got but she love wasting strangers money.

"What's your name ?" He asked as he handed the store clerk a hundred dollar bill for her things. Her total being $95.91 and she simply didn't care.

"Ari, what's yours ? & thank you" she attempted to grab her bags but he did it for her.

"Nah you good, I can walk them out for you ." When they got by the door a big dude opened it before following them back to the bmw her security was in.

"I'm Mario but people call me yo but my stage name is moneybag yo" she hummed before giving a head nod.

"Well nice to meet yo-" she had her hand out trying to shake hes but he ain't even let her finish.

"Oh you a playa? You got a whole man and just made me buy you the whole store . I fucks with it" he said laughing as he still opened her door not fearing the man in the passenger seat.