8

Huston,Texas
Omniscient

→❆←

"You still haven't spoken to him ari?" Tae said as he was putting the lace band on her wig.

She sat quiet the  whole appointment which isn't like her.

She didn't know what to say to kentrell that night. Replaying everything that happened after he said what he said.

Flash back :

"You got a what?" Ari said looking at him in disgust.

Yes, she was in a three way relationship but bringing a child in one isn't appropriate.

Kentrell will stay weeks at whoever home he going to. So she realized he was also in a relationship but coming back touching her and von.

That's why she never touched rylo because he was a fan of touching other people. So to know that kentrell doing the same disgusted her.

She was open about the three males she was sleeping with. They even all go get check ups together. She just didn't like secrets.

"You gotta go" she said jogging to her bedroom grabbing the duffle bag he keeps in her closet.

"Man chill yo ass out , I had a baby on the way before your ass the fuck you tripping fa ?" Kentrell came in snatching the bag out her hand tossing it on the bed.

"Bitch how many months is she? Why the fuck is your two faced ass acting like you not with her ? G just go be with your baby momma" she said getting in his face.

"Mane you fucking three niggas nobody saying shit to you. A Nigga can do him too the fuck. Yo bills paid fa right? You straight righ? Tripping on a Nigga for what?" He said with a mug and just like that she was swinging on him.

Him trying get her stop made it  look like they were fighting and which von came in swinging on kentrell. Them two going at it as ari trying pull kentrll off von.

"TAURUS HELP ME" she screamed still yanking the two off eachother. They were fighting like they was trying kill each other.

" nah you know I ain't no Hoe Nigga , bitch ass" kentrell  said standing up trying stomp on von until taurus came just in time pushing kentrell, making him loose his balance and fall.

"Mane yall niggas some hoes" kentrell said smacking his teeth and grabbing his bag.

Knocking pictures off the wall as he walked pass. Feeling like all three of them basically jumped him and which that wasn't the case.

Ari right behind him yelling to "stop" knocking her pictures off the wall.

"And Ari hope them niggas defend yo ass like I did. But it's cool because you like bitch ass niggas" he said slamming the door.

She was sad and angry that all that just took place. She didn't even want put her hands on him.

She was just so tired of getting played with like she was weak and flashes of rylo started coming to her head. Making that good girl character finally break.