14

Huston,Texas
Omniscient
→❆←

"Ari beat this bitch up for me" he said  scooting back.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Soon as Ari heard him say that she quickly stood up swinging on kay.

She felt bad because she stood on the promise she made. Whoever she had to fight had to feel her pain.

She took all her anger out on kay and more so because she started the dislike ari has for kentrell , thinking he had a baby on the way.

Kentrell blocked von when he tried breaking it up. He didn't like seeing girls fight , especially he's.

"Man move yo bitch ass out the way" von said shoving kentrell out the way before grabbing Ari arm and that one wrong move gave kay a little more power to punch ari in the face.

"Bitch you got me so fucked up now" ari quickly turnt around pinching von in his arm to let her go before going back swinging on kay and soon as von turnt around kentrell punched him.

"I told you stop trying me like a Hoe ass Nigga" Taurus couldn't believe what was happening right now.

He was dying from laughter watching kentrell punch von in the face.

Two fights an one setting was just crazy to him.

Tae , Shirley and Tuson walked in the house trying figure out why it look like world war three was taking place.

"Oh bitch" Shirley said dropping her purse hoping in the fight with Kay & Ari just because.

Ari most definitely didn't need the help. Tae went to break up the fight with von and kentrell had as taurus finally got up seeing kay on the ground suffering from the two girls jumping her.

"G you won now stop all this stupid shit" Taurus said yanking Ari up like she weight nothing but her pulling kay hair brought her up too until ari kicked her in the head.

Taurus tossed Ari on the couch before looking at bloody face kay. And that's when he realize these were grown ass adults in his house fighting like teenagers.

Reality settled in and the high went away seeing her face.

"G are you stupid ? The fuck you fighting her for like that ? Then you two bitch ass niggas keep fighting eachother like y'all don't be fucking . All three of y'all dumb As fuck" the quiet taurus wasn't being so quiet right now.

"All I know is y'all better clear this bitch before I come back from changing or we all Finna be in this bitch fighting." Taurus said walking up the steps making everyone be dumbfounded.

"Not we all got kicked out from every one getting they ass whooped" Tuson said stomping out the house pouting like a little kid.

Making everyone follow  behind him. Ari sat  in the backseat of tae car realizing she did over do it.

She turnt off her phone seeing kentrell calling thinking it was taurus. The one who phone she been blowing up.

→❆←

"Tae why he ain't talking to me?" Ari asked in a whinny tone seeing taurus still haven't called or text when she woke up from her sleep.

"We suppose to get married , why me lord?" She looked up at the ceiling before tae bust out laughing.

" girl give it sometime, he just don't like stupid shit" tae said looking at his phone.

"Tae I can't breathe without him, he so perfect." She said thinking of taurus and his personality and how he treat her.

She felt like he always saved her from the bullshit and kentrell always put her in it .

"Can't believe I did that but then again I don't regret it.. we all know kentrell will go crazy about me too so hey" she shrugged her shoulders playing with her nails.

"When he forgive me I'm give him the be- girl I don't want to hear about your fantasy with my brother" tae said throwing a pillow at her as she started laughing.

→❆←

"Y'all if this what love feel like I don't want it . I'm ready to ask a doctor can they give my heart to him and they give me he's so he can feel how much I love him" Ari sat on live just laughing at herself.

She really thought what she be saying is funny.

"I'm sorry, I'm so  sorry I can't say I'm sorry enough. I felt durk" that made the comments go crazy with laughing emojis.

"Y'all my nigga got until two minutes to call me or I'm post us and our sex tape" after that she hung up huffing. Her favorite Nigga wasn't being her favorite right now.

Von was mad at her and kentrell. He been subbing them both all day on Twitter. She never will understand the relationship she have with these people.

Were they all even happy? Who even told her this would work? If she had to choose .. she would honestly choose herself.

→❆←

"Sexy red make music for the classy bitches that want to be ghetto" India said dancing with Ari as they both had a hosting together.

Ari body hurt so bad from the fight so she wasn't really dancing. But she didn't mind hyping everyone up and letting them dance on her.

She kept sun glasses on and just vibed.

Taurus posted himself on a private jet but what caught her attention was girl Gucci slide in it but she wanted to believe her eyes was playing tricks on her but they wasn't.

"I'm F R E E fuck Nigga free" soon as glo started playing in the club everyone got up screaming their heart out.

The Dj clearly knew the vibes she was on. Everyone was having a good time until the Dj stop the music and the lights came on.

She could see officers walking towards her section but she didn't pay them no mind because she knew she don't do nothing to get involved with the cops.

"We are looking for Ariana ?" Tbe brown skin cop said looking dead in her eyes.

"That's me" having a odd feeling now that the cops really was there for her.

"You have a warrant out for the arrest of rylo murder. You have every right to remain silent. Everything you say can be use against you inside the court room. Put your hands up and turn around."

Lord this some shìt here!!! Back on my break I go lmaooo