4 (sex)

Huston,Texas
Omniscient

→❆←

"What ice cream you want?" Von said looking at ari as she kept trying different samples but not saying the one she want. Von decide he would take her on a date, to get her out the house while taurus was handling business and kentrell told them to stay out his business.

"Can I get cookie & cream but I want a s small bowl of Superman too" she told the worker after she finally decided with the 50 flavors infront of her.

"Damn took your greedy ass long enough" he probably done order he's 10 minutes ago, now finally being able to pay.

"Whatever it was so many options I had to try" she said walking out side holding her waffle cone and her mini bowl. She was enjoying this date, they went to nail salon, she got a wax, food and now ice cream.

She had a hosting tonight so von knew she would be coming home late, he went ahead and spent time with her now.

"What we doing ?" She asked sitting in the chair where the sun would be blocking her.

"Man I don't know, nun of us really know" he started thinking about the other two who also treated her like she was their girl.

"I like all three of y'all" she bust out laughing from her honesty.

"Well you got all three of us" Von was bisexual in away but he would never tell anyone he was. What tae said was true "hood niggas be the DL ones"

→❆←

"Oh shit Ari, that motherfucker like water" tae screamed slapping Ari on the ass as she danced on him.

She was having so much fun, she literally got paid to look pretty, she never thought she wanted a lifestyle like this but she loves it so much.

"Honestly I'm trying to stay focus, you must think I got to be joking" summer Walker girls need love , started playing making all the girls in the club go crazy. Ari started dancing on Shirley as she sat on live rubbing her hand on her coochie.

Kingvonfrmdao: y'all so gay, tell her I'm doing that next tho.

Kingfromdao: I'm bruising it tn Omm #yb

They laughed at the comments the boys left on her page. As she kept dancing on Shirley, drunk and missing them. She couldn't wait for the night to be over so she could be laid up with whoever was there.

→❆←

Ari sat up rubbing her eye feeling a empty bed when she fell asleep with all three, only taurus was still beside her.

When she fully woke up, she decided grab something to drink until she seen von peaking in the guest bathroom, making her curious too when she heard something drop. She slowly tipped toe beside von watching kentrell stepping out the shower.

Ari pulled von by his shirt moving them a little more down from the door to ask why he was standing there. "Von are you ? You know?" She asked with a huge smile on her face.

"Mane gone on foe them asking me crazy shit" he smushed her head not wanting his secret to be out.

"So why you was watching him?" She crossed her arms over her chest , putting her weight on one leg waiting for his answer.

"Mane I don't know, I couldn't sleep, I was about to go play the game and then I seen his as- the fuck y'all whispering for?" Kentrell snuck up on them without them noticing making Ari jump just a little.

"Nothing it's a surprise, follow me" she grabbed kentrell hand taking him back to the room they usually sleep in with vin following right behind them. She immediately sat kentrell on the edge of the bed as she went on the side of taurus blowing in his ear before kissing it to wake him up.

"Get up papa" she seen him moving a little before finally turning her way to look at her. "Mane it's late As fuck what you want right now G?" She laughed as von still stood by the door, she knew he was watching kentrell in a sexual way so she just wanted him to watch.

"Well let's have some fun" she slid off the big t shirt she had on, already having nothing on under it, walking towards kentrell sitting on his lap rocking her hips back and forth kissing up on his neck, his favorite thing for people to do.

She grabbed him by the chin sticking her tongue in his mouth as they fought for who would take the lead, von harder than ever and Taurus just watching her naked body in enjoyment.

As she felt kentrell harden under her, she reached between the two pulling it out loving the size and look of it. He didn't have a ugly penis, two toned from being circumcised but the colors wasn't way off, giving it the perfect look, nine inches with his tip not too big but not small either.

Kentrell started kissing on ari neck, as she used both his to go up abs down on him, hearing him grown every seconds. Taurus finally got up standing behind ari, as she still sat on kentrell lap, pulling her hair back as her face lifted up to see him hovering over her. "Open" she opened her mouth as he spat in it, giving her enough spit, to spit on kentrell dick to get it wet, making it easier for her to go up and down.

"Von come here" Ari said backing up off kentrell lap, having taurus release her hair , as von came standing beside all three of them "do it" she made Eye contact with him, waiting see was he really about it or it's something he thought he was into.

"Mane what the fuck ya-" before Kentrell could finish, von grabbed his piece jacking him off, putting Kentrell in shock but did he fight it? No, he felt like he was doing better than Ari maybe becausese he was a male.

As those two were occupied taurus came behind ari putting his arm around her neck bending her over beside Kentrell. Taurus bent down rubbing up and down her vagina lips feeling her juice coating his fingers. He kissed it twice before standing up pulling his pants down as Ari shook her ass side to side waiting for him him to slide in.

"Wait" she moaned feeling him stretch her out, kentrell laid back turning his face to her as von took his dick in his mouth. Kentrell grabbed ari by the throat muffling her moan as taurus started to speed up his strokes, she felt every inch in her as she was trying match hi s pace.

→❆←

"Ken- mane shut up and bounce on it" the group had to be on their third round. Ari was riding kentrell, as taurus was attempting do anal on her. Feeling too much pleasure and pain in both holes but enjoying the moment so much she didn't want it to stop.

" good girl" kentrell groaned feeling her squeeze her walls around him as she bounced up and down on him. " oughtt" she said feeling taurus slide in, the pain was hurting so bad as kentrell tried to distract her. "Take it for me baby, take it for daddy" he said in her ear as he started rubbing her clit, taurus started speeding up once she got use to it, seeing kentrell fuck her from underneath, so much going on for one body, she passed out too much pleasure to contain she couldn't take it no more.

"Oh fuck" von moaned nutting all over her face, seeing she passed out liking crazy things like all them. Taurus pulled her her hair , as kentrell slapped her to get her wake up again.

"I'm about to cum" she woke up gasping not even realizing she passed out before she made a mess on both of them, squirt turning into cream, as taurus and kentrell let her. "Get it all out" taurus said choking her as kentrell licked some of von nut off her face, sticking his tongue in her mouth.

A/n: I'm trying see if I can write a sex scene for four people and I can't lmaooo so idk should we get rid of someone or like she date all them solo? And she choose who at the end of the book! Lmk (don't steal my ideas bitches)