15

Huston,Texas
Omniscient
→❆←

Eight hours later

"If you don't let her out that bitch then I'm burn the whole jail cell" the anonymous caller said to the sheriff before hanging up.

That call didn't take much for the sheriff to quickly rush to the jailhouse and release ari. He knew the caller stood on everything he say.

She sat in not crying and unfazed. She believed in karma and she felt like this was hers. Even if she wasn't the one to do it , she allowed it.

"Ari you are good to go. We couldn't find nothing on you , to keep you" the sheriff said opening up The door. She finally felt like she was able to breathe again. Once the police gave her back her items. She quickly took her phone and smashed it on the ground until she couldn't.

"Can you take me to this address ?" She asked the officer who was walking her out the jail. He told her "yes" and afterwards they got in, leaving.

She stared outside the window realizing how much she love being free. How she love how she could move on her own without some one telling her too.

Rylo put her through hell but three males would lift her up so high and drop her repeatedly. Causing more damage than him.

She never been to jail , never had to fight another female for a male, never repeatedly been sad over multiple and never had argue on social media.

Rylo wasn't perfect by far but her life was a little more peaceful besides the beating.

→❆←

"This all your bitch ass fault" von said to kentrell has the two kept shoving each other  in their seats.

Two shots went off  watching the bullets fly pass their shoulders before they looked back at taurus.

"Next bullet going through someone head and out the other persons" he said sitting his gun down.

"Bitch we ain't afraid of you , we will jump you in this Hoe" kentrell said standing up, ready got at it with taurus.

"Sit your sweet ass down. We here for one person and that's Ari all that other bull shìt I don't give a fuck about. You probably working with the police" Taurus said laughing knowing that make kentrell mad.

He didn't like when people tied him to the cops like he a snitch or something.

"Man you is a bitch , you suppose to be a gangsta but you trying me
On some Hoe shit, you trying say I be cooperating with  the police ?" Kentrell said getting mad.

Taurus simply didn't give a fuck.

"I ain't von, I will simply beat the fuck outchea with out that talking lil nigga" Taurus was looking down at his phone not even faze with kentrell.

"Can y'all both shut the fuck up ? What we about to do about Ari? She got charged for rylo murder and she ain't got bail." Von said really worried.

"All that handled.. but why shorty ain't call nobody?" Taurus said realizing she been out of jail.

Clearly making him the caller that got her out.

"When she got out?" Von asked curious.

"Earlier when I called some connections. Her mug shot and everything gone .. it's like she was never in the system" he said looking up at a mad kentrell and confused von.

"Maybe she at her condo or need some alone time." Von tried come up with a answer but they all know she ran back home.

Anytime they upset her or life gets too hard she go home.

→❆←

"You know someone in a black bmw ?" Ari sister asked coming down the steps as Ari was reading a spiritual book.

She wanted her life to go back to normal but the real question is what is normal ?

You just get use to a repeated action and just say it's normal but that doesn't mean your life is any better or easier.

" No I don't think so why ?" She asked getting up to look out the blinds.

" because they been sitting out here for a hour." She just shrugged her shoulders sitting back on the couch.

"Well no one know I'm here and I never seen that car a day in my life" Ari said not caring to go figure out.

"Well I'm finna tell they creepy asses to move" Ari sister said putting on crocs and going outside to the car.

As Ari watched from the door, trying see if she can see from the tinted windows but she couldn't.

After two minutes of her sister talking to the stranger she finally was making her way back inside.

" he said he couldn't move because boss man orders said watch you" making Ari scrunch up her face.

"Who the fuck Is boss man ?" She followed behind her sister asking.

"I asked for a name and he didn't tell me" she said walking up the steps.

→❆←

"Do anyone ever get a perfect ending ?" The two anonymous people talked about.

"I mean she straight so why you worried?" The person said back.

"Because she ain't do nothing but be innocent in a world full of people who are selfish." They responded back lighting the blunt.

"Not all innocent people are innocent they seem to hurt people the worse" he shrugged his shoulders before asking the other person to hit the blunt.

"What you mean by that ?" He asked scrunching up his face waiting on the other male to respond.

"Think about it, who perfect ? No one. Everyone write they story and they can make it sound good but the hero is always the villain and the villain is always the hero but manipulation will have people saying it's the opposite." He said inhaling.

"I don't know , she seem like she genuinely never was the problem" he thought about her, the sweet, happy and excited girl.

"People who doesn't put up with bullshit simply doesn't tolerate it and y'all put her through it a lot" the male said passing the blunt back to the other person.

"You telling me to find out what's her dirt?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"We all have them."

Wow we only have 5-10 chapters left🥲 what will be our next book?