3

Huston,Texas
Omniscient

→❆←

"We ain't Finna keep kissing your ass about the Nigga who was beating YOUR ass being dead" kentrell made sure yell "your" to remind her that he wasn't even good to her.

she decided she wasn't going to talk to them the day after the pool. Von was being the  biggest ass kisser but did he care? Hell no.

Taurus would ask about her to tae even though she was still staying with them. Kentrell had to leave town just come back and find out she was still being a brat and finding out no one put her in her place but of course  he would be the one.

"Okay but killing him? No one deserves that" she said feeling like it was another way to handle that then killing him.

"I mean you was right there with us or you don't remember that either ?" He said mugging her and which she returned the same face expression.

"Whatever kentrell" she walked away from him, going to see what was von doing in her room. As she walked in she seen him on her bed watching cartoons, eating her snacks she keep on the dresser.

"Have you lost your mind?" She asked seriously because who told him to eat her food?

"Damn , kentrell ain't get your attitude right ?"

"No" she said going towards the bed to snatch the chips out his hand. He just chuckled not even caring about her attitude, he thought it was cute.

As she watched the cartoon playing on the tv She felt sleepiness coming over her. She didn't know who was the biggest kid out of her & von. When she looked over at him, she seen he was already sleep, making her join him.

→❆←

'We sorry' hung up on a poster on her wall as she woke up to her room decorated with purses, balloons, flowers and money on the dresser.

Von was also gone making her question when they did all of this. she got up smiling deciding it was time to let go of rylo, she didn't care for him anymore but she still felt like killing was wrong but she was happy for the new people that was in her life, making her smile.

As she smelt the roses, she ran downstairs to see them on the couch smoking, making her jump on all three laying across All their Laps "thank you, thank you so much for the gifts" Taurus sitting in the middle, von on the left and kentrell on the right. Her head  was on von lap, waist on taurus and legs on kentrell.

"You welcome shawty" Taurus said passing the blunt to kentrell as he still had a attitude with her and von kissing her on the forehead. She didn't know what was going on, she really didn't and neither did them.

It was like they liked her but she was only one girl and they came to terms to share her? Neither questioned what this was and friends didn't either.

"It's okay trelly we will be cool again" she said rubbing her foot across his face making taurus and von laugh at the nickname she gave him as he smacked  his teeth.

→❆←

"So bitch you dating all three?" Tae said putting a red wig on Ari as she finally had time to set up the phone taurus gave her. "No, how could I be dating all three tae ?" She said seriously not understanding how that was possible.