12

Huston,Texas
Omniscient
→❆←

"Y'all she fucking on my nigga" Ari read the live comment , as she laid in bed naked next to taurus still.

She gotten woken up from her phone going off on someone tagging them in their live.

She ain't never seen or met this bitch but Ari was Finna introduce
herself today.

"The one who next to me naked? Y'all want to see his finger nail? Hair line? Tattoo? Toes ? Like what y'all want to see to confirm this her Nigga" she said laughing.

she seen Tuson in the comments saying "don't fight over me wife" making her scrunch her face up.

"Tuson I hope no one every come to me as a woMAN about you, I might have to kill myself from the embarrassment" she said playing with her eyelashes. She was a eye picker and she couldn't help it even if she wanted too.

"Bitches like you always get away with being a hoe" Ari read once again another comment.

"I'm sure am a hoe, it keep these bills paid" she said not taking  this argument seriously.

The girl finally requested to join ari live and which she gladly accepted.

"Wassup g, why you bothering me on this good Sunday ?when I'm trying be laid up with your man or our man or whoever man" Ari looked over at taurus who was up and looking at her phone. He just ain't say nothing.

"Bitch don't try to be funny Hoe, I came to yo- first off lil raggedy don't respect me and you ain't come to me like shit calling me off a private number. All im doing is ignoring you like your Nigga do" the comments started dying from laughter after ari remark.

She couldn't believe she was up this early even arguing. She should've caught ari when she gave a fuck but now she don't at all.

"Who is the man girl? I will gladly put his ass on this live with us" making the girl roll her eyes.

"You know the Nigga, don't play dizzy on this Hoe" the anonymous female said.

"You know this bitch ?" Ari said  cutting off her camera but not mic, so they were still able hear her but not see taurus.

"Man g that look like a sixty third Hoe, that I don't give a fuck a about" Taurus said smacking the phone out ari hand.

"You know his voice or that's not him either?" Ari climbed out the bed, clearly giving her the show she wanted as the comments was asking her who the man was. Some was saying it sound like polo but she ain't know nobody from their nicknames.

" WAKE YALL ASS UP, IM ON ONE" Ari yelled in the room with Shirley, kentrell & von all spaced out in the bed not touching eachother.

"You know her?" Ari says smacking kentrell in the face lightly.

"Say get that shit out my face, I don't know a bitch who go live in the morning to claim someone" he said turning over not paying her no attention.

"You the last person, you better make me proud" Ari said to von putting the phone in his face.  him smacking his teeth told her everything she needed to know.

"Ding , ding , ding we got a winner" she turnt the camera on putting von lips in them.

"This your Nigga huh?" Ari said to the girl who face looked red.

"Where y'all at? I'm pull up" the girl said as if she was letting Ari know she want to fight.

"Man ain't nobody stunning shorty and her dookie pussy ass. If you pull up then you know me, I'm let that mother fuck blow on you" von said wrapping his arms around ari getting fully in the camera so the girl could see him.

"This what we doing v Roy ? You said you love me but you with a bitch who done put two other niggas on this live" the girl said back to him.

"Man China I don't give a fuck if she put ten niggas in the camera , she still winning against all you bitches" he said

" my name Asia- we don't give a fuck" Ari said ending  the live laughing before getting off von.

"You like ugly bitches , I was never your type" she said laughing as she kissed Shirley on the lips. Walking out the room with von behind her.

"I'm hungry" she said going back in the room with taurus who was sitting up, scrolling through his phone.

She just couldn't seem figure out how she got three fine niggas in a chokehold.

One following her like a lost puppy , the other one in the room sleep and one so quiet she feel like he hiding his mental illness.

"What you want to eat ?"

"Waffle House sounds yummy" she went in the closet grabbing some clothes she left at taurus house before putting them on.

→❆←

"Tuson I'm literally going to fuck you up" Ari said throwing a wooden spoon at him.

He kept feeling up on her every time they tried to film. Aggravating her, as she pushed up the glasses she had on for the show.

Giving her a mystery  nerdy look.

"So today I brought three special guest on My show because tae be having the connections." Ari said looking back at the three males who was waiting to be called out.

"First guess is lil durk, the second one g herbo and the other one who is tae brother polo" she said as they all walked out smiling.

"Y'all know a Nigga can't cook right ?" Durk said laughing. They clearly all was in the back getting high before she called them.

"Y'all smell like a season of weed. Fried as fuck" Tuson said trying crack a joke.

"Wait I thought we come on when the food done?" Herbo said seeming very confused on who was going to be cooking.

"Y'all these are who y'all requested. I'm kinda scared for myself" Ari said looking at the camera, making a 'help me' face.

Kentrell and von was on set too but they wasn't going be on this episode today.

"Alright wash y'all hands at least , damn" Ari said to the males who was standing around looking like lost puppies.

A/N: y'all literally bullied me for another update and that's why I will be taking my lil breaky break lmaooo