16

Huston,Texas
Omniscient
→❆←

"Ari you always running from your problems" Tuson said as they sat on FaceTime.

He miss her and wanted her to  come back home since she been M.I.A for two weeks. Her supporters even been asking for more episodes with the two. But she haven't been feeling it.

"Tuson you can always come to me, why I got to come to you ?" She said scrolling on Pinterest looking for nails inspo.

" what I'm do in that small ass town ?" He hated the country. He always want to be in the city.

"Nigga shut up, how taurus ?" She quickly changed the subject wanting to know about the three males. Taurus being first since Tuson stayed with him.

"He's being taurus, mean & nonchalant plus he haven't been home since you been gone. Guess he needed a break from you" Tuson bust out laughing thinking it was funny as Ari did a dry chuckle.

That kinda hurt her feelings but who cares.

"Oh. Have you seen kentrell and von?" She asked trying see if they still love her.

"Nope" he said popping the p.

"Okay, I'm call you later , I need a nap Before I run these errands" she said blowing a kiss before hanging up. She refuse to be in her head today when she made the choice to cut them off.

→❆←

"Think I'm calling quits G" Taurus said talking to von.

He wanted out of all the emotions he was dealing with and he still had to protect Ari even when She was miles away from him.

If this what being free felt like then he would rather jail. He felt like his life became so messy trying things that he never did like a Example being in a poly.

He was never the type to complain and still not. But He felt like he was too grown to be in a immature situation and to top it off someone clearly was targeting Ari for the police to come looking for her in rylo murder.

He already had a gut feeling it was Rylo mom trying to get her gone.

"I mean that's cool, you a grown ass man can't nobody tell you what to do but what made you switch up all of a sudden ?" Von said rubbing his chin finding it weird that taurus wanted out, after ari was locked up but also released.

"This shit was cool when a Nigga was fresh out but y'all childish to me now. You and kentrell stay fighting because he clearly don't want to like dick and no offense to you and Ari so confused on life and her self that she feel like her giving her all would eventually work out in her favor and when her problems get too bad she runaway" Taurus kept rubber banding the money as he spoke.

Von just hummed not having nothing to say when taurus only spoke the truth. He even had him thinking on what was he even doing in a poly.

"I just can't keep providing and protecting people. That's why a Nigga stay in jail because I'm putting mother fuckers first. WHO going to put me first?" Taurus finally looked up at von who was bitting on his nails, in his thoughts too.

"You right"

→❆←

"These are fire, I love them so much" Ari said as her nail tech recorded her nails. She love a cute, short & simple set.

She went in her purse to pay for her set and to tip. She missed when she didn't even have to bring one.

"What the hell im going to eat?" She spoke to herself seeing American deli and a Publix.

She decided to eat a sub and some wings not being able to pick beside the two.

She seen her personal security watching her , as she just chuckled.

Whoever had her watching her , clearly paid good because it's like he never leave to change clothes, freshen up or anything.

As she waited on her food to be made, she went to her camera roll watching the videos she use to record of the group of four.

She smiled to herself when she seen her trying make a tiktok as kentrell and von was playing the game and taurus was on his phone.

Moments like that is what her heart crave for the most. When everyone is just happy and peaceful.

"Order number nineteen is ready" the Asian lady said as Ari checked her ticket before getting up and grabbing her food.

→❆←

"I just said I'm -" before ari could finish she was back throwing up in the toilet with her sister holding her hair.

She couldn't believe she got food poison from a sub or the wings. She didn't like the feeling at all. She regret even eating because of the feeling.

"Girl are you pregnant? First you glowing, you sleep all day before you even start your day and your food combinations doesn't make any sense" Ari sister asked as she was squeezing out a clean hot rag, handing it to Ari to clean her face.

"I can't be pregnant, god know I don't need no damn kid" she said sounding so stress. Who the hell would be the daddy?

She scrunched up her face realizing the things she been doing but she never planned on having a child during being in a relationship with multiple men.

"Damn , I need to take a test" she said feeling so stressed on how she would tell them this and out of the three who would she want to be the father and how would they even feel ?

So many questions, so many emotions that she has to process.

"Girl I keep a pregnancy test" her sister said laughing before going to grab it.

"Here you go" she said making Ari look up before she quickly grabbed the box going to pee.

→❆←

"This my last one Ariana, yes your pregnant. You took five test and they all say pregnant" her sister said walking out to give her some space.

She looked down at all the test before making a group chat with all three males. She sent the test before powering off her phone not wanting to deal with it.

"I don't know what I'm going to do" she said staring at herself in the mirror not liking the person who was starting back.