2

Huston,Texas
Omniscient

→❆←

A/n : they are in a room

part : I say "section/room" .. NOBODY CAN SEE themm!! Now enjoy 💞

"Come get her off me" he said smirking for the first Time since Ari has seen him.

Rylo blood boil but fear was stronger than anger in this moment. He seen taurus in the corner sipping out his drink but his glock stayed in his lap.

"Damn I thought we was better than this" rylo said looking more so at ari than kentrell.

"Hmm" kentrell hummed before grabbing Ari by her throat titling it to the left so he could have access to the right. He kissed her from her neck bone all the way up to her ear.

"Spread them for me" he whispered in her ear, so rylo could have a full view of the show. For some reason kentrell was turning her on more than she would like to admit.

Once Ari spreaded her legs far enough, kentrell took his hand rubbing on her covered vagina, giving her foreplay as von got up smirking standing on the side of the chair they were in. "You so pretty" he said to Ari pecking her on the lips as light moans escaped her mouth.

"This your girl right ? Why you got me touching what belongs to you? Ain't you gangsta ?" Kentrell said waiting for rylo bust a move because none of them even liked him. He was just one of their workers but he was stealing 10% of the profit anyways thinking they didn't notice.

Kentrell words angered him,made him want to walk over there but soon as he got to stepping taurus shot him in the leg making him fall on his knees from the burning pain.

"Spit for me mamas" he said to Ari remove his hand off her vagina putting it by her mouth. Once she spit, he moved her panties to the side feeling her juice mix with her spit. Taking his ring finger, automatically sliding in.

"Wait-" before she could finish von grabbed her right boob going back in kissing her. Her body was feeling too much pleasure at once, something rylo never made her feel. seeing von distract her, kentrell shoved his middle finger in her, making her break the kiss to grab his hand "that hurt, it's too much"

"Stop touching me ma ma" smacking his teeth speeding up his speed. Her moans got louder as von kept squeezing and sucking on her boob to feel pleasure and pain. Taurus just watched the show enjoying it as rylo grunted in pain but more so from watching his girl get fingered fucked by one of his plugs and the other one suck her boob.

Once kentrell felt Ari cumming to her climax he told taurus to off rylo.
Soon as the gun shots went off, Ari was cumming on kentrell fingers "oh my-" she couldn't even finish her words becoming breathless from the pleasure she just received. She had to be a little crazy, her ex lover got killed infront of her and got even more turnt on by that.

"Here" kentrell said to von, bringing his two fingers with her juice on them by his lips, von immediately sucked them off before grabbing Ari throat and titling her head back spitting in her mouth. She moaned as a response before taurus brought her some napkins for her to wipe up.

→❆←

Ari woke up feeling like she was being suffocated by something heavy on her. "Aye chill mane" she heard behind her seeing it was taurus with majority of his body weight on her.

On her other side was kentrell with his right arm going across his face, covering his eyes. And von was at the foot of the bed laying on his stomach, both hands in his sweats.

"You heavy, I can't breathe" she said to him, making him huff before backing up some as she climbed more in the middle, feelings like she could breathe again.

She heard him going through the dresser but she paid it no mind trying get back comfortable to go to sleep. "here you go" he said making her turn her body to see him holding out a phone.

"When you got this?" She asked curious because she never seen him going into the phone store.

"When I left y'all in the food court gang, just say thank you" she smiled before playfully rolling her eyes.

"Thank you taurusssssss" she smiled dragging the 's', she was enjoying every minute of being with them. But part of her mind couldn't remember yesterday no matter how much she was  trying too.

"Can y'all niggas shut the fuck up?" Von said hopping off the bed starching his head, going into the bathroom. Ari busted out laughing making taurus shake his head, getting on his phone. Now that everyone was up but kentrell , she decided to go see what tae was doing.

"I will be right back" she said rolling over taurus hoping off the bed, pulling down the big t shirt someone put her on.

→❆←

"The Slutty whore decided to join us" Shirley said as Ari was coming outside where she seen them at by the pool.

"Whatever, what Yall  doing ?" She already could see they were tanning, she just wanted make conversation with the group.

"Oouu who food?" She asked seeing it was breakfast, one her favorite things to eat. "Get some greedy" tae said seeing she was by his plate.

As the group talked and she ate they didn't notice the boys came out until they smelt weed. "Give me some" kentrell said snatching the baccon out of ari hand.

"Okay rude self" she said looking at him crazy. Taurus sat on the end of the chair feeling the cool weather, as von was bothering Shirley.

"What else you got?" Kentrell asked, looking on Ari plate, he was being so greedy. "Nothing else" she said looking at him so he could move from by her plate.

"Well let me eat you" he said to her making her mouth drop from what he just said, until he busted out laughing. That's when she started Remembering things from last night & the pleasure she was having.

"Oh my gosh what happened to rylo?" She said making taurus turn his head,  von stopped messing with Shirley and kentrell just stared at her not looking fazed.