HOSPITAL (Y/N POV) 1/3

I woke up from what seemed like an instant, Felix was Crouching above me.

"Hi..." He said, voice shaky. I screamed directly in his face.

"Sorry mate, are you okay?" Felix said.

"I'm fine... What happened?" I asked.

"Well... long story short your boyfriend knocked out Hyunjin, you, and Changbin." He said. "Oh and I also knocked him out." I sat there for a good moment trying to understand why Felix from Stray Kids was sitting in front of me after he just knocked out my boyfriend.

"I'm sorry, what?" I said.

"It's okay, I understand it's a bit confusing. I think before we start discussing it more you should come in the van so we can take you along with all the other members to the hospital." Felix said. Him saying that made me notice that there was a large wound on my torso that reopened from the last time my boyfriend threw a knife at me.

"Let's get in the car and sort out your injuries." Felix said, I could tell even back then this wasn't the real him, but I was happy that one of my idols was trying to help me.

I walked to the van, struggling to keep myself up. Bang Chan drove us to the hospital where all the members carried Hyunjin and Changbin, and helped me walk to the receptionist.

"Could we please have 3 private rooms?" Bang Chan said calmly.

"Sure sir." The receptionist said, you could sense the shock in her eyes. The wait was around an hour, but the room I stayed in was huge. Felix stayed with me while the other members went with Hyunjin and Changbin.

"Umm, I'm sorry but I won't be able to pay you back immediately." I said, my voice shaking.

"Don't worry I wasn't expecting you to." Felix said. We sat there in silence for a while before I mustered up the courage to say something.

"You know I went to your concert expecting to have nothing coming of it, my boyfriend has been really abusive lately so him beating me up wasn't out of the ordinary, but when you, Hyunjin, and probably other members came to my rescue I didn't feel so alone." Felix started crying and I did too.

"I tend not to open up to people a lot, but, I like you a lot... wait what's your name?" We giggled and cried some more.

"It's Y/N" I laughed. I pulled him in for a hug and continued to cry and laugh. I haven't felt this loved in a while.

The door opened just then and Bang Chan walked in.

"What the hell?" He said bluntly. "Well, I was just going to say Binnie woke up."

"What about Hyunjin?" He says brightly, breaking away from our hug. "Is he okay?"

"He hasn't woken up yet, but the doctor said soon." Bang Chan said, as he exited the room.

"Oh, okay." Felix looks back at me. "Oh by the way, what's your number? I really want to get in contact with you some time!" Did FELIX from STRAY KIDS just ask ME for MY PHONE NUMBER?!

"Uh... oh... um... 555?" I said, starstruck.

"Oh I'm sorry, don't feel obligated to if you don't want to." Felix said, with a smile.

"OH NO OF COURSE I WANT TO... I was just a little surprised. The number is 555-555-5555" I say with a smile. Felix sends me a text.

"<3" I laugh.

"YO, JINNIES UP!" Bang Chan walks into the room, Felix jumps out of his seat.

"Sorry, gotta go." He said, as he exited the room.