SLEEPOVER (Y/N POV) 1/3

It had been a while since I had seen all of them together. I met up with Felix a lot, he usually brought Hyunjin with him and I barely talked with him. I also met up with Chan and Seungmin once, they came to give me a Christmas gift, but today was the day that I finally got to see them all in person again. December 31, 2022, New Year's Eve.

I was extremely excited to see them all again, especially because I got the impression some of them didn't like me. So in order to continue to leave the best impression I decided to buy them all gifts. I got them all Sanrio animals according to what I see them as! Chan got a Hello Kitty stuffed animal, Minho a My Melody stuffed animal, Changbin a Badtz-Maru stuffed animal, Hyunjin a Chococat stuffed animal, Han a Kuromi stuffed animal, Felix a Cinnamoroll stuffed animal, Seungmin a Pochacco stuffed animal, and Jeongin a Keroppi stuffed animal and stuffed them all into separate gift bags.

I hadn't been to their dorms since they moved into the new ones, and I was also excited to see the new dorms. It took place at Lee Know, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin's dorm. As I was walking back there I saw the bridge, I think it was sad because I still hadn't gotten over Michael. As much as I try to, it's a voice telling me to hold onto him a little longer, like the same voice that told me not to commit suicide.

I had gotten to the dorms and knocked on the door, Seungmin answered.

"Hello!" he looked down at the stuff I was holding. "Geez that's a lot, 8 gift bags and a backpack for the sleepover. Let me take some of the stuff." He grabbed 4 of the bags out of my hands and let me hold the rest. I was the last to arrive, I was assuming I would be. He set the bags next to the kitchen counter and then walked back to the front door.

"Y/N-IE!" Felix came racing toward me and tackled me in a hug. Soon everyone noticed I was there and surrounded me.

"I haven't seen you since Christmas! Did you enjoy my gift to you?" Chan asked, the gift was a tea set. I enjoyed the thought he put into it.

"Yes! Of course, I did." I responded.

"Oh, hello I haven't seen you since February last year," Minho said, that's true but at least he had been texting me.

"Me too," Changbin said, he hadn't even been texting me.

"Oh, that's ok! I'm really excited to see you guys either way." I responded and pulled them both in for a hug.

"It's good to see you again Y/N, I see you dressed up, you look nice," Hyunjin said. I saw him yesterday when Felix forced me to go shopping with him like he always does.

"Thank you," I said embarrassed. "You look nice... too."

"Woah I sense a tension in the air," Jeongin said. I glanced over at Hyunjin quickly he was blushing.

"Ha, you're funny Innie." I smiled in Hyunjins direction, he was still blushing. Han stayed silent and just stared at me angrily.

"Hannie, what's the issue?" Lee Know asked Han.

"The reader thinks that Hyunjin likes them, they're just a character," Han said while he stared in my direction.

"OH, ha... Han has been reading a lot of 'your name stories' on Wattpad recently, haha he tends to talk about it like it's actually happening!" Minho said.

"You're reading one about me this time?" Hyunjin laughed at Han.

Han started sobbing, everyone stared at him, scared. Chan eventually stepped over to him and dragged him to Lee Know's room. The loud sobs soon became distant and quiet. I think we all stood there for a quick moment before someone said something.

"Well, I had brownies in the oven! I have been preparing for this event all day! Let's start with eating them." Felix said.

"OH, and I bought some Soju! You can't have a party without Soju!" Changbin chimed in. We all quickly ran over to the island where Felix had set out 3 trays of brownies and Changbin put the Soju, but we were all still concerned about Han and Chan. We all grabbed the brownies anyway and dug in. They were delicious.

Chan soon exited Minho's room, out of breath. We all glanced at him. He looked at us for a second then answered as if we had asked a question.

"OH HAN!" Chan said. "He was probably upset that Hyunjin was laughing at him. He's fine now, sleeping."

"Don't blame this on me!" Hyunjin said.

"I'm just joking!" Chan replied to Hyunjin. "Can I have a brownie too?" He pointed toward the brownies almost completely gone.

"OF COURSE!" Felix responded. We sat there and continued to eat brownies and drink Soju for a while before Han came out of the bedroom.

"Sorry guys, what happened." Jisung said rubbing his eyes. "I think I was crying but I don't know why."

"Well, then you know as much as us." Felix said and laughed. Han then sat down at the counter also and grabbed a brownie.

"WAIT GUYS I HAVE AN AMAZING IDEA." Seungmin shouted everyone turned in his direction. "NOW THAT WE'RE ALL HERE LET'S PLAY UNO." Felix's expression changed quickly.

"YES," Felix said. We all walked over to the living room and surrounded the coffee table. Seungmin dealt the cards.