CONFESSION (Hyunjin POV) 1/1 (END)

The date was Feb 14, 2023. Valentine's day. I had set up a gathering for all of the members and siblings. By now we all knew that Y/N was Seungmin's 'long lost sister' if that makes any sense. The party was held at my dorm sadly so I had to severely clean up the space, I did the dishes, picked up the laundry, folded the laundry, vacuumed, and mopped. Chan decided to clean his room, and Han and Changbin decided to do absolutely nothing.

I had gotten Y/N a gift and that was it, this was the day I was planning to confess my love to her. The gift contained rose petals, a small teddy bear, and a handwritten note that read;

Dear Y/N,

I understand if you consider this too much but I really like you and I hope you feel the same. The day I met you was like no other, days of concerts are usually stressful and yet one of the most stressful days of my career turned into one of the most fun ones, whenever I would tag along with you and Felix it would feel like a dream come true although I never liked shopping and when I kissed you for the first and second time I was barley myself anymore. I have improved immensely since I met you and I hope you feel the same way.

Sincerely,

[HYUNJINS SIGNATURE]

I hoped that would go over well with Y/N. People were flooding in the doorway, Felix came first 2 hours early.

"HEY!" He said, pulling me in for a hug. "So I am early, obviously but the reason is because I wanted to add a little flare that could help you confess to Y/N better." He said as he pulled out something from behind his back. I had told the members that I was going to confess to Y/N. The bag that he had pulled out contained 1 balloon that had a photoshopped image of me and Y/N kissing and a large cake.

"Why?" I asked in confusion.

"BECAUSE, it's funny..." Felix replied. "PLUS I INFORMED Y/N THAT I BOUGHT IT ALREADY!" He spoke again, trying to justify himself, I just nodded my head and put it in a corner where it wasn't noticeable.

Next to show up was Changbin, who came racing down the stairs in a full tuxedo.

"I heard you invited our siblings?" He said, straightening out his tie.

"Yes... why are you wearing a whole tux?" I said, concerned.

"Well I wanted to impress my sister because she's always making fun of me," Changbin said yet again, straightening his tie.

"Don't worry, most of them said they didn't want to come," I replied, Changbin looked relieved as I said that. "Only Hannah, Olivia, and Y/N are coming."

"Y/N isn't a sibling? OH WAIT NEVERMIND." Changbin said. We all started giggling.

The next to come was Chan, nothing interesting happened, same with Han. Then the rest of the three from the other dorm.

"WE HAVE ARRIVED!" They shouted as if they planned that.

"Congratulations? Sit on the couch while we wait." I replied. They looked frustrated but complied anyway.

Next were Olivia and Hannah who were complaining about how far they came to see us, then finally Y/N, she was always last.

"HI," Felix greeted while opening the door.

"Where's the balloon?" She giggled. Felix then pointed to the corner of the room where I had placed the balloon.

"I guess he's just too anxious to show everyone him kissing you," Felix replied, and my face turned red. Everyone then stopped their conversations after hearing the word kiss and turned toward the balloon where the very obviously photoshopped picture of me and Y/N stood.

"WHY THE FUCK?" Hannah screamed.

"Who's idea was that?" Chan asked, confused why he hadn't seen the balloon earlier.

"Mine..." Felix said, raising his hand slowly. Y/N then started burst out laughing.

"FELIX" she paused for a moment to take a deep breath. "Sorry, Felix don't be embarrassed, I love it." She continued to laugh. Felix then glanced toward me trying to signal me something. I just shrugged, confused what he was trying to tell me.

"Y/N I think Hyunjin has something he needs to tell you," Felix spoke, moving his eyebrows more and more aggressively. NOW I GOT IT!

"Yeah, could you follow me to my room..." I said, panicking. She tilted her head but soon started following me. Hannah and Olivia were very confused.

We soon arrived in my room with sweaty palms and shaky hands I picked up the gift and passed it to her.

"Read the note first..." I said nervously. Y/N then opened the gift and read the note. I waited anxiously, her head lifted and she looked me straight in the eyes. She grabbed my hands and interlocked her fingers with mine.

"I like you too." She said, I could feel the tears now falling down my face. She grabbed my face and wiped them. "It all started when I kissed you in the street that snowy night, you are my happiness, Hwang Hyunjin and I'm so glad I met you."

The tears kept flowing more and more. She wiped them again.

"Y/N I-" I started.

"Kiss me." She said as she pulled me in by the collar. Just before her lips touched mine I closed my eyes. She moved her hands from my collar to my face and I put my hands on her neck. She pulled away then stared at me lovingly, then kissed me again.