SIBLINGS (Seungmin POV) 1/1

The day was January 9, 2023, precisely 1 week after Felix had come out to all the members. I had gotten a call from my parents saying that they wanted to see me, so since I developed my relationship with Y/N a bit I wanted her to meet them.

"Hello?" She answered her phone.

"HI GIRLY! WANNA MEET MY PARENTS?!" I said excitedly.

"Oh sure! Are they fine with it?" She asked politely. To be honest I had no idea but...

"Yes," I said yes anyway. I could hear her smile.

"COOL! When are you going to be here?" She asked.

"In 30 minutes," I responded.

"OH SHIT I NEEDA GET READY, BYE!" She said as she hung up. Her house was around a 10-minute walk away so I got ready and headed out.

"BYE!" I said to Felix, who was sitting while on his phone.

"Where are you going?" He asked, looking up.

"To see my parents and sisters," I said jokingly. He looked confused.

"You only have one?" I giggled, then ran out the door, Y/N wasn't my sister but I thought of her as one. I quickly exited our dorm and ran straight to Y/N's house. I knocked on the door.

"Hello." She opened the door, her hair half dry and let me in.

"So, I've never actually been in your house," I said, looking around.

"It's nothing special, anyway I'm almost done let me just dry my hair." She said while entering the bathroom. I sat on the couch waiting for her to be finished, she was out in 5 minutes ready to see my parents.

"OKAY LET'S GO!" I said while I exited the house. She followed me and we walked to her car, I didn't drive, because I didn't have a driver's license. I gave her the address, and we sang some Taylor Swift. It was a 30-minute drive.

"IT'S THIS ONE!" I said, pointing to the house. She stopped and then pulled into the driveway. My mom was waiting outside.

"Hey sweetheart," she said squishing my cheeks. "Is this your girlfriend you brought with you?" I shook my head vigorously.

"NO! This is my friend, Y/N she came because we became really close recently." I said, my mom's face turned white.

"Hello Y/N," she said, reaching out her hand. Y/N shook it. "What's your last name?"

"Oh, my full name is Kim Y/N." She said, my mom's mouth dropped.

"OH, YOU HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME AS ME!" I said, laughing with Y/N.

"Are you adopted?" My mom said. My face turned toward her.

"Mom, you can't just ask that," I said but was interrupted.

"No, it's fine, umm... yes," Y/N said, my mouth dropped, and my mom's mouth dropped even lower. She pulled Y/N for a tight hug and Y/N seemed a little confused.

"YOU'RE MY DAUGHTER!" She screamed. Y/N seemed even more confused. "MY MINNIES TWIN!" She got even even more confused.

"Umm, I'm sorry ma'am but I was born on February 2nd, not September 22nd," Y/N said, my mom giggled, and I grew more confused. My mom was insane.

"Come inside you two." She smiled, then dragged me and Y/N inside to where my dad was sitting on the couch and had some Samgyeopsal on the table that he had prepared earlier along with Kimchi and rice.

"Mom, so what is this about?" I asked, still very confused. She whispered something into my dad's ear and then spoke.

"Well... when my Minnie and you were born I wasn't in the most stable spot with money or mentally and I already had my eldest child, so I decided that I needed to give one of you up. As a mom, it was one of the hardest decisions I had ever made." She paused for a moment to compose herself, my dad rubbing her on the back. She continued. "Almost 5 months after giving birth to both of you, I decided to give you up for adoption. Because I already had a daughter and still had not gone into a better place, on February 2nd, I gave you up for adoption I would assume your parents chose to tell you that was your birthday because I asked the adoption agency to write that as your birthday so you could be even less likely to find me, didn't tell you write that you were a twin so you couldn't find me, chose not to include my last name so you couldn't find me it just happened that your parents had the same last name. I didn't want you to find me because I thought I knew that seeing you would make me want to find you even more, and I was right. It was a closed adoption, you weren't supposed to find me, but I guess you were." She started sobbing, I then turned toward Y/N and pulled her in for a tight hug.