DORM (I.N POV) 3/3

We finally got back to the dorm. I was already exhausted from our concert, but even more had happened that day than we had planned.

"I'm going to sleep!" I called out to my members, walking to me and Han's shared room.

I changed into something more comfortable and threw myself onto the bottom bunk.

A few hours later I slowly sat up, yawning. I rubbed my eyes at the light seeping through the window.

I groaned. It was too early. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and read the time, 7:09 am.

I walked out of my room, trying not to wake Jisung up from his slumber.

I saw Minho leaning against the kitchen counter, sipping his coffee. His eyes were glued to me as I trudged over to where he was standing.

"Hey, Innie." He said groggily. The caffeine hadn't seemed to be in effect yet.

"Can you make me breakfast?" I asked sweetly, only slightly trying to beg him.

"Depends. What do you want?" He said, seemingly willing to cook for me.

"Anything you'll make," I responded simply with a shrug. I just wanted food.

He sighed and set down his mug. "Go wait in the living room." He wouldn't admit it, but I swore I saw him smile.

"Thanks, Hyung!" I called behind my shoulder as I plopped on the couch.

To keep myself busy I scrolled through my phone. There wasn't much to look at though.

A door opened and Felix stepped out of his room.

"Hi, Lixie." I smiled and patted the spot next to me. "Hey, Jeonginnie." He smiled back with evident tiredness.

"Lix, you want anything?" I heard Minho call from the kitchen.

His face lit up. "Ooo whatcha making?" Felix questioned while sitting down at my side.

"Some egg thing." With how much cooking experience Minho's had you'd expect him to use a better choice of words.

"Sure, thanks Minnie." He swung his arm around my shoulder and leaned into me. I usually shied away from physical touch. But for whatever reason, right then it was nice. Comforting almost.

"Kids," Minho shouted, interrupting my thoughts. "The food's done."

Lix and I sat down at the counter, thanking Lee Know before trying his food. We complimented his cooking and began chatting as Minho sat on the couch.

After a few minutes, Seungmin emerged from his room. Minho greeted him with a wave.

"Good morning, Seungminnie." Felix chirped, turning to the younger with a smile.

"Morning, Minnie," I said with less energy.

He hummed and poured himself a cup of coffee, joining Lee Know on the couch.

"What do you think happened to that girl?" I asked with curiosity.

Minho was the first to answer. "Her apparent boyfriend," he said the word sourly, almost like it didn't taste right on his tongue. "Showed up and said he was going to sleep with her sist-"

Seungmin was quick to cover his mouth. "He's 19!" He shouted, trying to protect my innocence, like it wasn't already gone a while back.

Minho slapped his arm away and continued. "Well, we're not entirely sure what happened after that, but it's hard to assume that she's safe there."