HOSPITAL (Changbin POV) 2/3

I woke up in a white room.

"Yo Min, Binnie's up," Jisung called to Minho who was sitting down, scrolling on his phone. Minho glanced up at me before looking back down.

"How are you feeling?" Jisung asked, seemingly more caring than Minho.

"Wow thanks, Minho, love the appreciation," I said sarcastically. "But yeah, I feel overall okay. Likely a bruise or two." I shrugged.

"Okay, okay," Han nodded his head quickly. "That's good, that's good...." He paused. "I'll be honest man; I was worried about you. You've been out for a while." Jisung laughed nervously.

"I'm fine," I said, smiling reassuringly.

"What about Jinnie," Han said, causing my smile to falter. "He got knocked down twice and has been out for longer than you."

"Hey guys, I think Chan's just pacing out there." Minho interrupted, gesturing to the small window on the door.

"He's probably just worried like he always is," Jisung said, intending to be calmer than he came across.

"You know, I wasn't worried about you at all," Minho said, smiling up from his chair. "Ji on the other hand almost had a full-blown panic attack." Jisung slapped his arm.

"For good reason! I mean seriously, what are we going to do with that girl? She clearly can't go back to her boyfriend, but I don't know if we can trust her. Also, we have more concerts coming up, and if one of us can't perform because of her stupid boyfriend-" Han rambled on but was cut off by Minho.

"We'll figure out what to do with her. She likely has a place to stay, away from him. And Hyunjin didn't seem to be too injured, he should be fine within a day or two." He said softly, trying to calm Han down.

Jisung sighed and laid his head on Minho's shoulder. "I guess you're right."

I looked between the two of them as Minho lightly shoved Han's shoulder.

"Oh, right. Changbin, can I tell you something important?" Han asked nervously. "I was planning on doing it at a more convenient time, but this will have to do." Minho gave him a reassuring glance and a small nod urging Jisung to go on.

"So just don't freak out, but I uh... I'm..." he looked back to Minho seemingly expecting him to tell me.

I raised my eyebrows trying to get him to continue. I didn't want him to feel like he had to keep things from me.

"GUYS, JINNIE'S UP!" Chan shouted from the hall, causing Minho's eyes to widen in surprise. Jisung quickly stood up.

"Hey uh...sorry Binnie, can we talk about this later?" He asked before waving from the door and grabbing Minho's wrist to drag him to Hyunjin's room.

"I thought you said it was important!" I tried to call him. Seems like Hyunjin is more of a priority. I sighed and laid back down.