𝟎𝟐: 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐡

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

After how many minutes of sitting around and giving commands to 1215-A, the students of the hero course along with their teacher, Aizawa, finally arrived.

Thirteen introduced herself to the students, as well as introducing Y/N to her peers. Although, she wasn't paying attention as she was too busy observing her automaton and making sure it doesn't break anything.

Class 1-A raised a brow at the girl's behavior. They watched as she uttered out commands to seemingly no one.

"Um, excuse me, who are you talking to?" A boy with green hair nervously asked. "I'm talking to my robot. It's currently underground doing maintenance check." She explained briefly.

Eventually, the training finally started. But as soon as they began, a dark and shadowy portal appeared before them. A man with hands covering his face and limbs stepped out, followed by a few others.

"Is this part of the training?" One student asked.

"No, those are villains!" Aizawa exclaimed.

"How interesting..." Y/N chuckled to herself. She stayed behind the group, still watching what the automaton was doing underground.

A small piece of falling debris stopped the Ruin Guard on it's track. "1215-A, come back up here and prepare to engage in combat." She mumbled, making sure that the villains wouldn't be able to hear.

"Prepare to ambush the enemies." She told the automaton, earning a mechanical grunt from it.

Aizawa went off to fight the villains, while a shadowy portal engulfed the students, including Y/N, separating the group.

Y/N ended up on the flood zone of the facility, along with broccoli boy, frog girl, and grape dude.

"Hey, will you be able to fight?" The grape dude asked the girl. "And why wouldn't I be able to fight?" Y/N side-eyed the short male with a menacing smirk, causing him to shiver in fear.

Through the Akasha Terminal, the girl could see that her automaton had finally gotten out of the underground. "Oh good, you finally made it out. 1215-A, fend off any enemies in sight. Activate Ruin Drake mode." With a mechanical grunt, the Ruin Guard transformed into a Ruin Drake.

"Are you talking to your robot?" The frog girl asked, earning a nod from Y/N. "Will it be alright?" Broccoli boy asked. "Such small-minded questions. It's gonna be fine. I can always make another one." The girl responded casually.

The group had noticed that the villains surrounding them were using the terrain, the flood zone, to their advantage. As the two green haired students discussed their next course of action, Y/N sighed as she stepped closer to the edge of the boat that they were on.

The two stopped talking once they noticed that the tips of her hair and her eyes started to glow purple. And with a snap of her fingers, a powerful shock of Electro hit the waters, effectively knocking out the villains that were in the water.

"Woah! What was that?!" Grape dude exclaimed as he stared at the electrified villains in the water. "I just hit them with a bit of Electro. Not enough to kill them, but enough to knock them out for hours."

"I-Is that your quirk?" Broccoli boy asked with a sparkly gleam in his large eyes. Y/N simply shrugged.

Frog girl pulled the 3 off the boat and into the land before the villains could regain their consciousness.

"I-I have so many questions! How do you activate your quirk? Does it consume your energy? When did you get it? What--"

"Slow down there, broccoli boy." Y/N interrupted. "We should help out Mr. Aizawa. He's at the plaza, correct?" The three nodded at the girl's question. "Then I suppose that'll be our next destination."

As soon as they made their way to the plaza, a creature that looked like it just popped a bunch of steroid pills was beating up Aizawa to the ground.

"This is the artificial human Nomu!" The hand man exclaimed proudly.

"Artificial human? How interesting..." Y/N mumbled. "1215-A, new order. Go after the artificial human Nomu. It's in the plaza. And make sure to grab a few of it's DNA. I'd like to study it later." The automaton followed the girl's command, immediately flying over to the plaza.

Broccoli boy, frog girl, and grape dude watched in awe as a mechanical dragon descended from the sky, sending homing missiles to the Nomu.

"I-Is that your robot?!" The grape dude asked. "Mhm." Was the girl's simple response.

However, the Nomu was able to grab the Ruin Drake's leg, dragging it down and slamming it to ground, effectively destroying the automaton.

The Ruin Drake's destroyed body flew towards the 4 students as Y/N sighed in disappointment. "How pathetic..." She mumbled, picking up the automaton's core. "I'll have to rebuild you later."

"Oh?" The hand man glanced to the 4 students that were near the water. "A bunch of helpless students. Why don't we take this opportunity to kill the Symbol of Peace's students?"

But just as the hand man was about to use his quirk, a powerful gust of wind pushed him back.

They stared in awe and shock as the Y/N's eyes and the tips of her hair glowed a bright teal.

"Sh-she has 2 quirks?!" Grape dude exclaimed in shock. "So she's kinda like Todoroki?" Frog girl mumbled.

Y/N suddenly felt a bit tired. She remembered why she doesn't like using her powers often. Using too many elements would tire out her body, something the Geo Archon always reminded her whenever they sparred.

Even after centuries of training and honing her abilities, she could never find a loophole against her weakness.

The girl panted tiredly as the bright teal glow started to slowly dim. "How pathetic..." She scoffed to herself. Luckily, All Night finally arrived, battling against the Nomu.

After panting a bit more, she could finally stand upright without her legs giving up on her. She watched as All Might and the Nomu threw punches at each other.

"Ah, what a bother." She sighed, running a hand through her hair. "It's taking him so long to defeat that thing..."

Y/N couldn't bother remembering everything that happened. Her head ached, she was hungry, and she just wanted to go home and repair her automaton.

She could feel herself beginning to collapse . She closed her eyes and expected the embrace of the cold hard floor, but it never came.

Instead, she could feel someone's arms holding her up. She opened her eyes and glanced up at whoever was holding her up, finding a boy with two-tone colored hair. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked, a hint of worry in his voice.

Y/N didn't bother answering, her eyes and the tips of her hair glowing a bright and icy blue. She can feel the many pairs of eyes that bore into her. With a gesture of her hand, numerous sharp icicles rose from the ground, impaling the hand man and his Nomu.

"She has 3 quirks?!" Broccoli boy exclaimed in shock and amazement. "D-did you just say 3 quirks?!" A male with spiky red hair said, his eyes widened and mouth hung open.

"Bleed to death, you bastards..." She uttered out as the icy blue glow from her hair and eyes slowly dimmed, her eyes starting to feel droopy. The last thing she saw was a bloody mess. And with that, she collapsed completely.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•