𝟏𝟗: 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐟

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Y/N watched from the roof of the lodge as the hero course students of class 1-A and class 1-B trained their quirks. The Akasha Terminal recorded everything that was happening, storing the different quirk data.

Maybe this trip wasn't so bad.

Time flew by, and before she knew it, the sun was already setting. She admired the rosy hue of clouds before she jumped down from the roof, startling the other students.

"G-geez! Why can't she just be normal...?" She quietly scoffed at the comment, not bothering to look at who said it.

"Ah, Ms. Y/N! Glad you could join us." Katheryne greeted with a smile, bowing to the girl. "Hm? You're going to cook for them again?" She asked with a tilt of her head, looking at the tray of food that Katheryne held.

"No, no. I'm just helping prepare the ingredients. From here on out, the students will have to prepare the meals by themselves." Katheryne explained, setting the tray of ingredients on the table.

"For you, on the other hand, I'll be the one cooking for you, Ms. Y/N. You're talented, but I'm afraid that cooking is not one of your expertise."

The girl scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "You don't have to cook. You can create any dish at the drop of a hat thanks to that feature I gave you."

"Yes, but I'd like to immerse myself for a bit. Now don't bother me. Otherwise, I'll put carrots in your meal." Y/N gagged, walking away with a huff.

"Cook something for Kouta as well." Katheryne nodded at the girl's request.

The other students watched in awe as Katheryne skillfully prepared the dish, dexterous fingers slicing through ingredients and flipping the pan like a Michelin star chef.

"Hey hey! Don't just stand there! Start cooking!" Pixie-Bob commanded, ushering the students to cook their meals.

After awhile, everyone was done cooking. They started digging in to their food, satisfied at what they were able to cook.

"Woah! What's that?" Kirishima asked, looking at the two plates that Katheryne held. "Mm! It smells delicious...!" Uraraka beamed, her eyes gleaming at the savory aroma.

"Here you go, Ms. Y/N! Dinner is served." The girl hummed. "Jade Parcels. A classic Liyue dish. Thank you, Katheryne." She took the two plates, walking away to look for Kouta.

At the corner of her eye, she caught the boy walking away to who-knows-where. Curious, she followed after him, still carrying the two plates of Jade Parcels.

They ended up at the top of a hill that overlooked the entire forest and had a beautiful view of the night sky.

"This is a nice secret spot you've got here, kid." Kouta flinched at the voice, but calmed down when it was just Y/N. She gave him a small smile, walking over to where he was.