𝟏𝟏: 𝐃𝐍𝐀 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

A day has passed since that conversation Y/N had with Shinsou. Everything was going typically. Y/N spent the last few minutes, before she'd go home, in the development studio, trying to remake the Primal Constructs that once roamed the deserts of Sumeru.

There was no one else in the studio with her, since they've already went home, and Hatsume was busy with her internship at some support agency.

"Ms. Y/N, the sun is about to set. It's best if we go home now." Katheryne informed. The girl nodded, packing up her equipment and making sure nothing was out of order.

"Alright, let's go home." The robot nodded, following behind the girl.

As Y/N opened the doors, the pro hero All Might suddenly appeared from out of nowhere. "Haha! I've arrived at the development studio! I was correct to think that you'd be here, young Y/N!"

"Hello, All Might. Do you have matters to discuss with me?" She asked, tilting her head upwards. "You're a perceptive one! Yes, I would like to discuss something with you. Come, follow me to my office!"

Y/N didn't get the chance to reply as the pro hero already walked away. She sighed tiredly. "C'mon Katheryne. We're making a slight detour before we head home."

When they arrived at All Might's office, Y/N sat on a chair just across from All Might, chewing on a stick of Dango.

"So, young Y/N, who's this friend of yours?" The pro hero asked, glancing at the woman that stood beside the girl. She had short black hair and sported a respectful smile, hands clasped together.

The girl said nothing as she continued to eat her Dango. All she had to do was to give Katheryne a glance, and she already knew what she had to do.

"Ad astra abyssosque! I am Katheryne, Ms. Y/N's robotic-puppet assistant. My job is to monitor Ms. Y/N's well-being, as well as aiding her in whatever way I can! That includes combat, field work, and creating dishes for her whenever she pleases." She introduced with a bow.

'Is that where the Dango came from?' All Might thought in his head. "Were you the one that created her?"

"Yes, but I had some help." She answered after swallowing her food.

He was at an awe. The girl was able to create a robotic-puppet that was able to look and act like an actual human being. "That's very impressive, young Y/N!" All Might praised.

"Thank you, but can we get to the main topic at hand? I doubt that you just called me here to ask about my robots..." She wanted to get this over with. She was tired, and she wanted to go home already...

"Of course. A lot of hero and support agencies actually scouted for you ever since they saw you at the Sports Festival. Why didn't you accept any of them?" He asked.