𝟏𝟒: 𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

The next day, Y/N was at the Hosu General Hospital after being dragged there against her will by Venti. Katheryne was also there with the girl, as per the request of Zhongli.

"Why are we here...?" She groaned, dragging her feet across the hospital's cool floor as she followed Venti. The strong and horrid stench of rubbing alcohol wafted through the air, and she could feel the germs, bacteria and diseases crawl up her skin.

"Would you like a face mask, Ms. Y/N? It'll help filter out the smell of the alcohol." Katheryne offered, handing her the item. "Thanks..." She mumbled, putting on the mask.

The three arrived at where Midoriya, Iida and Todoroki were resting at, knocking on the door. After hearing a muffled "Come in!" from the other side, Venti opened the door, smiling at the three.

"Good morning! How are you three feeling?" He greeted, entering the room and dragging Y/N inside. Katheryne followed suit.

"We're fine, thank you." Iida answered.

"That's good to know. Anyways, we wanted to say thank you for yesterday. Without you three there, we wouldn't have been able to defeat Stain."

"Hmph, I'd beg to differ-- ACK!" Y/N hissed after being elbowed in the gut by the man beside her. "Venti, what the heck?!"

"You're becoming more like Kunikuzushi. You should limit the time you spend with him." He grumbled, side-eyeing the girl with a sigh.

"How are your injuries?" Venti asked, turning his attention back at the three males. Midoriya looked down at his injured leg. "They're healing. But looking at my leg, I think if he'd wanted to kill me..." He hesitated, a look of fear crossing his face. "He probably could have."

"Hmph. There's no doubt, he let you guys live." Y/N stated casually, tapping her chin.

"Y/N, since you collected some of Stain's DNA, did you find anything about him?" Iida asked, facing the girl.

"Hm, I actually did." She nodded. "As you know, Stain's quirk allows him to paralyze his target upon tasting a sample of their blood. The amount of time a victim remains paralyzed depends on their blood type." She explained, listing off all the blood types: O, A, AB, and B.

"It's arranged in that ascending order from shortest to longest in duration. The maximum amount of time that anyone can be paralyzed is eight minutes."

"H-how did you get all of that from just a DNA sample?"

"You underestimate the power of modern technology, Midoriya. But I wouldn't have been able to get it without the help of my dear Katheryne." Y/N said.

"Who's Katheryne?" Iida asked.

"Oh, that would be me." The three turned to the feminine voice, looking at a tall woman with short black hair who stood behind Y/N, a polite smile gracing her features.