𝟑𝟎: 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"Are you stalking me?"

The H/C haired girl glared at the two pairs of golden irises. Lately, Y/N had that feeling where someone was following her. And turns out, it was just the blonde twins, Aether and Lumine. They were currently at the back of the school, away from prying eyes.

"We're not stalking you. We're just..." Aether paused, tapping his chin. "We were just making sure that you're safe by following you around!"

"Idiot, that's basically stalking." Lumine sighed, looking straight into Y/N's eyes. "We won't deny that we're stalking you. But it's because we want to make sure you're safe. Quite frankly, we don't trust that U.A. can keep you safe from the League of Villains and the Abyss Order."

"Still, I don't appreciate being followed around. It gives me the creeps..." Y/N grimaced, crossing her arms. "Anyways, stop following me. I'll be fine on my own. Don't you trust me?"

"We do trust you!"

"It's just that we don't trust U.A.." The blonde finished off her brother's statement with a frown. "Please, Y/N. We won't bother you. We'll just keep a close eye on you behind the shadows."

The girl sighed, crossing her arms. "This is just ridiculous and unnecessary. Fine. But just stay out of sight. I don't need to draw more attention to myself..." Y/N turned on her heel and walked away with a huff.

"Is she... Mad?"

"Of course she is, Aether. Nobody likes their privacy being invaded. But we're doing this for her own good."

─•~✧~•─

"Oh! Hey Y/N!" The pink haired inventor greeted with that same bright grin, waving her hand and beckoning her to come closer. "Haven't seen ya' in a while! You feeling better?"

She nodded, grabbing a chair and plopping down next to her. "Yes, I am." She replied briefly.

"That's good. Anyways, where's Katheryne? It's a bit weird to not see her always trailing behind you." Hatsume commented, tinkering with her inventions.

"She's staying back at my house, taking care of... An injured friend of mine."

Hatsume hummed with a nod. "What brings you here in the development studio? You gonna build something?"

"Yes, actually." Y/N unzipped her bag, taking out the music box and winded the keys. The two watched as the mechanical pair twirled around slowly to the beat of the music.

"I want to build a life-sized version of these two."

Y/N went to the changing rooms and changed into an (F/C) tank top paired with the U.A. gym uniform with the tracksuit jacket wrapped around her hips. Her hair was pushed back into a ponytail. She wore sneakers instead of her usual Mary Jane school shoes.