𝟐𝟐: 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐢

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"According to Blood Knight, the homeroom teacher for class 1-B, his report stated that the ambulances and firetrucks arrived 15 minutes after the villains left."

"Of the forty-one students, fifteen had lost consciousness, and were in a critical state due to the gas."

"Eleven had injuries, ranging from minor to severe. Thirteen were uninjured."

"Two had gone missing."

"Of the six professional heroes, one suffered a head injury and was in critical condition. And one that had left a heavy trail of blood had gone missing."

"On the other hand, on the villains' side, three were immediately apprehended and arrested. The other villains who left their comrades behind... Vanished without a trace."

The living room of Ei and Miko's home was silent after Katheryne's report. Two days have passed since the incident at the forest training camp. Katheryne immediately returned to Mt. Yougou to inform the others of the situation. Katheryne was fixed thanks to Nahida.

Kunikuzushi was the first to break the silence, clicking his tongue with a scoff. "Those fools are incompetent. If those pros can't even protect their students, then what's the point of them?"

Miko smacked him in the head. "Quiet, Kunikuzushi. I'm sure they tried their best to protect everyone in that camp."

"Yeah, and their best wasn't enough." He spat back with a glare.

"Lumine..." Aether whispered. "We need to find her. Screw those pro heroes, we've been travelling different worlds for hundreds of years! We don't need their help. We can do this ourselves."

"Aether, don't be hasty. We need a plan first. We don't even know where they took her!"

"Your sister is right, Aether. We need to calm down first and think this thoroughly." Zhongli agreed with Lumine, the two of them urging the blond to sit back down.

"The media's in a frenzy with criticisms of U.A.." Venti showed them the newspaper along with some articles in the internet. "That explosive Bakugo likely became a target due to his wild nature at the Sports Festival. But as for Y/N..."

"Why would they capture her as well? Is it for her quirk? Or do they know something that others don't..." Ei rubbed her chin. "Could they know about her real identity...? Have they realized that she may be a valuable asset to them?"

Lumine narrowed her eyes at her brother when he stood up. "Aether, what are you--"

"Who were with Y/N during that forest training camp? Who were the people she were with before she was captured?" He asked.

"It was class 1-A. If you'd like to speak with them, I'd suggest you go to a kid named Midoriya Izuku."

"Where can we find him?"