𝟎𝟖: 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"SHOTO!" Endeavor exclaimed. "So you've finally accepted yourself, have you?!Good! Excellent! Now this is your true beginning! You who holds my blood, surpass me, and realize my ambition in yourself!"

'That guy talks too much.' Y/N thought, glaring at the pro hero.

The girl turned her attention back at Todoroki, a smirk on her face as she admired the bright and beautiful flames.

"You're still able to smile despite almost passing out. You're absolutely nuts." The male said, narrowing his eyes at the dark color on Y/N's hand.

"But whatever happens, I don't care." He said, the left side of his body being engulfed in flames as he summoned the full force of his quirk.

"Right back at you." The girl replied, the abyssal energy getting stronger. Portals appeared behind her, Rifthounds floating out of the portal.

"Ms. Y/N! What are you doing?! Stop this at once!" Katheryne was horrified now, standing up and running outside to where the Archons were.

Y/N didn't know what she was doing, at this point. She was well-aware that she had the ability to summon creatures of the Abyss, but she rarely used it in fear of what might happen.

But at this point, she's lost control of her powers. And nothing could stop her.

The two threw everything that they had at each other, with Todoroki effortlessly burning the Rifthounds and with Y/N summoning more creatures of the Abyss.

"Midnight! We have to stop these two before they year each other apart!" Cementoss exclaimed, both him and Midnight using their quirks to stop the two students.

"Come at me with all your might!"

Y/N's hair glowed a bright red once again, using her Pyro element. She now used two of her abilities at the same time. The two students hit each other with a powerful burst of fire, causing an explosion.

The impact of the explosion disappeared, revealing Y/N slumped against the wall of the stadium, outside the arena. Todoroki defeated Y/N.

The girl's vision blurred, before she collapsed completely. The creatures of the abyss were sucked back in to the portal, never to be seen again.

─•~✧~•─

The girl awoke to the horrid stench of rubbing alcohol, the sun shining on her face. She looked around her surroundings, and realized it was Recovery Girl's clinic.

"Oh good, you're awake." Y/N turned to Recovery Girl who stood beside her. "How are you feeling, Y/N?"

The girl looked down to her hands. The darkness was still there, but it was only at the tips of her fingers. "I'm... Fine. But I'm extremely hungry."