𝟐𝟗: 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 "𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫"

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"Ah, you're really moving out... I still can't believe it...!" Venti blew into his tissue, comical tears running down his cheeks. "Our little windblume...! All grown up and leaving the nest!" He wailed, latching onto Y/N's body.

"Venti, I'm more than a thousand years old. I'm not a kid, y'know." She grumbled with a sigh, hugging the Anemo Archon back.

"Stop being so dramatic, bard." Zhongli chided. "It's not like we'll never see Y/N again. Nezu said we could visit her anytime, so long as we're not disturbing the others."

"Mhm! So there's no need to cry!" Nahida comforted with a smile, trying to pry the Anemo Archon off Y/N's body.

"I need to go now. I wouldn't want to be late." The girl said, picking up her luggage.

"Ah, Kunikuzushi will be helping you with your things, Y/N." The puppet glared at his creator. "Hah? I don't remember volunteering for that task."

"I volunteered for you. Now go help her. Otherwise, I'll be taking away those videogames of yours." Yae Miko threatened, earning grumbles and complaints from the boy.

"Ms. Y/N!" Katheryne called out, carrying a package. "This just came in. It's addressed to you." She informed, handing over the package.

"Huh?" The girl looked at the package from different angles. Her eyes widened when she saw a familiar name. "It's from Furina and Neuvillette..."

"Oh! Now those are names I haven't heard in a while." Nahida said. "And look. There's a letter attached to it."

Y/N took the letter, opening it and reading it to herself.

Dearest Y/N...

I do hope this letter finds you well. From what I've heard from Neuvillette and from the Geo Archon, it sounds like you're having quite the adventure over there. Alas, I cannot be there to witness you in your endeavors due to business in the Court of Fontaine.
You must miss me dearly, yes? And because of that, I've had the most wonderful idea to send over a gift! With Neuvillette's contribution.
Now, I know you must be dying to know what might be inside this box of mystery, but quench thy curiosity! You are to only open this package once you've arrived in that dormitory of yours, understood? Think of it as a moving gift of sorts.
I trust you not to disobey me, my shining spectacle!

Yours truly, Furina

PS: Neuvillette would also like to say 'hello'!

"How considerate of her. Now c'mon, let's move it. I don't have all day, y'know." Kunikuzushi grumbled, using his Anemo powers to lift up the boxes with ease.

"Alright, alright. Jeez, impatient much?" Y/N tucked the letter safely into her bag, bidding farewell to the others before leaving the house.

"Goodbye, Y/N!"