3) Announcement.

Posing endlessly for the sake of the camera, Uttara felt her limps and neck strained but the shoot seemed nowhere near the end

Posing endlessly for the sake of the camera, Uttara felt her limps and neck strained but the shoot seemed nowhere near the end. The photographer kept instructing her and she followed, not letting her tiredness pass on to her face as she lifted her chin up and leaned on the wall, with a wide smile she faked seduction for the camera.

The click resonated and some compliments were thrown her way.

"Time for a change." The director announced and she sighed inwardly before walking towards the vanity.

Her stylists and make-up artist waiting for her as she changed into a white shirt reaching mid-thighs. Her legs were bare and her shirt buttons were left open to give an ample view of her cleavage, leaving some for imagination as her hair was styled in lazy curls, giving her the vibes of pure seductress.

Feeling the urge, she took her cell phone and texted him.

To Him: I am doing this photoshoot and the dress seems revealing. You don't mind, right?

The reply never came nor was the text seen as she was called out. The coat covered her till the studio and she was asked to remove it, the eyes following her actions.

She felt a little uncomfortable with the gaze falling on her chest but once the lights brightened and she started posing, her thoughts took a back seat.

Her fingers combed her hair leisurely as she was told to act. The click sounds mixed with other instructions.

"Pull the neckline low, Uttara."

Her fingers hesitated before following the words, but willing herself that it was to end soon, she followed.

An hour felt like no less than torture when the shoot came to an end.

Quickly securing the overcoat she made her way to Vanity opting for a change even before she was told to pose again if the pictures did not meet her expectations.

She didn't care.

She was leaving for her date with her husband.

Slipping the wedding ring and her nuptial chain, she took the shades and instructed Farhan and Nitya to take care of whatever followed.

She waved at the media and smiled, ignoring their questions and calls for her as she sat in the Car and the driver started the journey.

Swiping on her feed on Instagram, she wished her fellow actor who married his girlfriend. She commented sweetly on their post even when she disliked the guy, he was a pervert whenever around actresses and models.

She checked her e-mails and social media accounts, posting a snippet from today's photoshoot on her story to hype her fans.

She will be posting the images later as instructed by her manager but till then, she will do snaps and stories.