1| Arriving

Aria Kings 

Here I am standing in the airport checking how long my flight got delayed for. I was flying to Miami for the F1 race weekend.

You know you'd think that after losing your job and getting cheated on and being kicked out of you house by you ex would be horrible. And you would be right if it wasn't for the fact that I had since been offered my dream job working for Ferrari. It had everything I was looking for in a job and an amazing salary. Plus I would be able to be on site and get to go to some if not all the races. I still needed to check with that.

So yes I lost my job but gained and even better one. And yes I got cheated on and kicked out but now I can dry my tears with dollar bills and live in the Ferrari garage. 

Thankfully my flight was delayed for 30 minutes so that would give me enough time to get through security and grab food. I don't think I've eaten anything in the last day and a half. 

I only got this job about two days ago. Before that I was staying at a friends house with my two suitcases full of all my stuff. So when they reached out I immediately accepted and forgot all about my sorrows.

I eventually got though security and walked to my gate. I walked to the gate and made sure of boarding time and make sure I knew where it was before going to find a place to eat.

I looked around and saw a chick-fil-a and decided that this was going to do for food. I ordered a few thing and ate them quickly as I only had five minutes to boarding. I finished up and threw away my stuff before hurrying to my gate. 

Once there they announced business class passengers. Perks of working for Ferrari now was that they paid for all my flights and they booked business class for team members.

I boarded and found my seat and places my carry on in the overhead cabin.I sat down and after about 30 minutes we finally took off. 

I got my headphones out and turned on some songs. being just broken up with meant I had an actual reason to listen to sad music.

time skip to Miami

We landed and I got my bags and waited outside to be picked up. I was told that I would be picked up from here. Just then a black car pulled up in front of me and rolled down the window. 

"Aria King right?" the man asked. "Yeah that's me." I said. "Perfect hop in." he responded rolling the window back and getting out to help me with my bags. He took them from me and I quickly thanked him. I got in and started looking out the window. 

I watched Miami go by then eventually but in reality about 20 minutes later we arrived at a beautiful hotel. 

The man helped me get my bags out then bid me goodbye and drove away. I walked into the hotel and went to the check in desk. 

"I have a reservation for Aria Kings please." I say to the lady working there. "Ah yes Mrs.Kings you are in room 1205, here." She hands me the room key. "Have a great stay!" She says to me. I give her a smile and walk to the elevator. 

I press 12 and wait until the doors open to the twelfth floor. I looked down the hall a bit and found my room. I opened it to a beautiful hotel room. 

The view was amazing and there was a king sized bed in the middle with a large couch and TV to the side of it. The entire room had a modern look and feel. You could see part of the track from here. I couldn't really see anything because the sun had gone down. I decided to get ready for bed and changed did my skincare and got to bed. I made sure to text my friend that I had make it. I eventually drifted to sleep after setting my alarm.

I woke up a bit earlier than my alarm because thats just how I am. I went and took a cold shower to wake me up a bit and get me feeling refreshed. After that I decided to just keep my natural hair so I put in a bit of leave in conditioner then some curl gel and moose. I let it air dry while I did my skincare and brushed my teeth. I did some light natural make up and then got out and got changed. 

I put on a pair of black wide legged jeans along with a white cropped tank top and put the Ferrari jacket and hat on. I wore my Jordan 1's and grabbed my phone and room key before leaving my room and going down to the paddock. 

I arrived down to the entrance but they did let me though because I didn't have my pass yet so I had to show them my phone that had an email from the team manger that I was allowed to come though because it was my first day and needed to get me pass.

I took a little while for me to get there but eventually I arrived and was taken to a meeting room in the back to discuss my job and everything they needed for me to do. 

Word count: 1K

Hello sorry this was a little short but it's late a night and I want to go to bed.