13| Dance with Me

Aria King 

After our little make out session in Charles's race room I had to make sure that no one saw me leaving. I saw Charles text and peeked my head outside the room to find a larger more empty room. I walk outside and release a a thankful sigh that no one was there. I step outside and see a few reporters who give me a questioning look as to what I was doing there alone. 

I went over to where they were doing all the interviews and saw Charles in front of a big camera and a lady asking him questions. He nodded and smiled and answered each question with a happy look on his face. I just stood there and watched him until he took notice to my presence there. He looked at me and just smiled because he was on camera. I smiled back and saw the crew look over. 

"Who is that Charles?" the lady asked raising a brow to him. "The person who helped me win the race" He responded. "How so?" she asked "She guided me through the end maneuver you saw there" he said looking back over to me. Just his look made butterflies erupt in my stomach. The interview ends and her walks over to where I was. No one was really around us to where they could hear what we said "Hi do you wanna get away from these people" He says and I nod. We walk outside and I wait for him to go get his stuff from the room. "Do you want to come with me tonight to the celebration" He asked "Yeah I would love to" I say. 

"Alright so we should leave now to get ready if you want to be on time" He says. I nod as I follow him to the exit. Most people had gone now but there were still a few lingering fans. I walk with hi through the crowded streets of Monaco. No one really paying attention to us and focusing on the celebration.

We make it to the building and make our way up to the apartment. I have a hour and a half to get ready and choose what to wear. I make my way over to the closet and look at the dresses I had with me and realized I didn't have much. But I found a sapphire blue silk dress that I prayed fit me. I went to take a quick shower and shave before hopping out and putting some lotion all over my body. 

I stay in my robe and go to put some makeup on. I go for a shiny bronzed look and at a smoked out siren eye look to my eye. I wait till I'm changed to put on my lip stick because I was scared it would get on the dress. I slid on the dress but was having trouble with the zipper. I got tired and called out for Charles. "Yes ma cherie" he says popping his head through the door. 

"Can you help me with the zipper I cant get it" I said turning to show him the zipper. He nods and comes behind me. he slowly does the zipper up and runs purposely run his hands all over my bare back. His touch felt electric and I gasped quietly as he did. He placed small kisses to the back of my neck. He finished doing the zipper up.

 "Thank you I just need to put my lipstick on and then we can go" I say reaching for the lipstick. He grabs the lipstick from me and grabs my chin to make me look his way. His places a small kiss on my lips before opening the lipstick and covering my lips in them. He concentrated and made sure that it sat perfectly. He pressed another kiss on my lips after it was done. The whole action left me with the inability to breath. 

He smiled at his work and told me he was just going to go change and would be waiting outside for me. 

I made sure everything looked fine before grabbing my perfume and spraying it over me before adding my black heels. 

I put my jewelry on and look in mirror. The dress hugged every curve of mine perfectly and it complimented my skin tone. My hair fell down my back in its natural waves and fell just by me waist. I think I look fine so I walk out to find Charles in a black button up shirt and black slacks with black dress shoes. 

He looked over to me and let out a silent wow. He me into hug kisses my forehead. "You look so stunning" He says looking me in the eye. I lean up and kiss his lips. We leave and go down to the car. He opens the door for me and I slid in and tell him thank you. He get in on the other side and starts the car. We begin to drive and he holds out his hand for me to take. I intertwine our fingers and he raises our hands to kiss my hand.