19| Be Quiet

Aria Kings

Charles had done really good during qualifying today. He managed to get P2 behind Max. The team celebrated in the garage while Charles got out of his car to come celebrate with them. After about 30 minute Charles disappeared but I knew exactly where he went. 

I quietly make my way over to where the motor homes where and had to wait a little while before going closer because there were a lot of people near. I had to wait for like 10 minutes before everyone pretty much left from that area before making my way to his room. 

I made sure that no one was looking before heading over to his room. I twisted the door handle and opened it and slipped into it. I turned to find a shirtless Charles Leclerc looking at me wide eyed. 

His eyes grew dark when he saw me. He drops what he doing and walked over to me quickly and smashing his lips onto mine. We are stuck in a heated make out session when he begins to back me up to the wall. He lifts my legs and positions himself in between them while holding my thighs. He begins to kiss down my neck and suck on the base of it. I run my hands over his chest and feel the outline of his abs. 

His hand slips under my shirt and traces my waist. He reconnects our lips and moves his hand farther up before breaking the kiss once again and lifting my shirt up and off me. He throws it somewhere in the room and starts to kiss down my chest. 

I let my head fall back as he kisses in between the valley of my breasts. He looks up at me for permission and I let him. He snakes his hand around my back before unclipping my bra in one swift movement. He removes it from my breasts and throws it away. He kisses all around my breasts before finally taking my left nipple into his mouth and playing with the other. I let out small moans and it only fuels him more. He switched nipples before coming back to my mouth and pressing an open mouthed kiss onto mine. 

He shoves his tongue into my mouth and explores it. "Charles I want you" I say breathlessly. "I know baby patient" he responds untying my sweatpants. He pulls down both my pants and underwear. I begin to undo his pants and pull them down so he just left in his boxers. 

I get on my knees before him and maintain eye contact. I can see his bulge through his boxers and smirk before moving his boxers down to reveal his erection. I start to stroke him while he groan and pushes his head back. I take him into my mouth and start to bob my head. I started to pump all that I could not fit to go with the rhythm of my mouth. I could hear him mumbling curse words as he pushes his hand into my hair. 

He looks down to me and start to push my head farther down. I try to take more of him without gagging. He starts to guide my head as he groans. "Fuck baby your doing so good" he says making eye contact with me. I can feel him start to twitch in my mouth and start to bob my head faster. He releases in my mouth and moans quietly. 

He removes himself from my mouth and places a kiss on my lips. He guides me to lay on the couch in the room and this time he sinks to his knees. Charles kisses up my thighs and I moan when I feel his hot breath on my clit. He begins to suck and kiss all over my core. My hand flies down between my leg and tangles in his hair. He groans and inserts a finger into me. I bite my lip trying not to let out the scream I've been holding in. 

His finger and tongue are enough to throw me over the edge. "Charles I'm going to come" I whimper to him. Just as I'm about to hit my high he stops. I whine at the loss of friction and look up at him. "Not yet love" He says lining himself up with my entrance. He enters quickly causing me to lose my breath. He bottoms out and waits for me to adjust. I wrap my legs around his waist. "Move" I say and he does. He starts to move at slow but hard pace. Each thrust was hitting harder than the first. I knew I couldn't moan because someone might hear so I bit my lip and threw my head back.