Is it really you?

Wednesday after spending a few minutes restoring her normal physical and mental state, regaining her normal heartbeat very close to death, her neutral expression inciting perpetual murderous intent, and returning her body temperature to that of a corpse. With the faithful severed hand on her shoulder, she descends from the main stairs of her manor, where she fortunately already meets her parents.

"Mother, Father, I would need some tickets to San Francisco and access to our arsenal of anti-werewolf weapons."

Gomez smiles, happy and pleased that his daughter wants to engage in such an educational and recreational activity as wolf hunting.

"My little bloodthirsty hunter, gladly, but I remind you that hunting werewolves without apparent motivation is now frowned upon in modern society."

In the meantime, Morticia is not as enthusiastic as her husband and looks slightly sideways at Wednesday.

"Wednesday....excuse me honey, but isn't San Francisco where Enid lives? So the wolves we can assume you want to hunt are perhaps those of her family? Because I swear little girl, if you are going to sever the bond of destiny that binds the Addams to the person they are destined to love, by killing that poor girl I will do everything in my power to prevent you from doing so."

Gomez, who as usual came later to the development of the situation, looks on in amazement at his daughter, and to cheer him up Pugsley goes so far as to offer him some Pot-pourri, which we do not know where he got it from.

"Don't worry mother, hurting Enid is out of the question. I had a vision, or rather flashes that I did not like at all. Apparently despite the fact that it has not been consolidated in any way, the bond between Enid and me sends stimuli to me in the form of visions and flashes. Enid is in danger and as much as it disgusts me I must rush to save her because something tells me that if she were to perish I would follow the same fate as her..... And I would rather avoid dying because of a stupid little girl who dyes her nails rainbow colors and hugs stuffed unicorns in her sleep."

Now yes Morticia smiles lovingly at her daughter and hands them a set of keys.

"That obviously silver one is the key to the locker with the anti-wolf weapons, but please avoid killing wolves that may be accidentally tied to your partner, maybe they betrayed her or something, I don't know what you saw but from what little we saw of Enid she would still be grieving if her family were to perish in atrocious circumstances."

"I promise nothing."

Two hours later Wednesday finished loading all the Addams arsenal usable by a single person into the family car in which Lurch was waiting to drive her to the airport where a private freighter would transport little girl, arsenal, butler, car, and severed hand, because of course Hand would follow Wednesday to San Francisco.

"Very well Hand repeat the inventory: Silver knives for both throwing and close combat are there; Silver-coated folding halberd is there; Tomahawk with silver-coated blade wire is there; Bow with aconite-soaked arrows present and yes Hand the only weapons or at least the first weapons I will use, will be these electric riot batons.... To which, however, the voltage has been quadrupled, since we will have to fight werewolves anyway a voltage designed for humans would just tickle them. I also have arrows and smoke grenades with an ultra-concentrated elephant narcotic solution. Perhaps it might risk killing younger wolves, but it would certainly stun an adult. However, hand grenades are there, silver shrapnel cluster bombs are there, aconite gas bombs are there. Ultralight armor with silver plates coated with Kevlar is there. I'd say I couldn't leave prepared any better than this. Hand?"

The hand, which at that moment was wearing a super-armored military glove, nodded OK. Wednesday had not noticed how she laughed it off a moment earlier as the girl studied the armor/suit her brother had given her the previous year, after all, the girl did not know that both those and the batons were a faithful reproduction....